BY HASK

New Hask® Monoi Oil Nourishing Shine Oil.

Moisturizes and revitalizes. see more...

• Has anyone used this? If so what do you think of it?3 Answers
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite oil for my hair! It works great. It leaves hair shiny and super soft. I have never used an oil like this. And as long as this is made I will never use another.
Cyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. It leaves my hair shiny and smelling so sweet! I have rough dark hair and this is the right amount of oil without drenching my head, leaving my hair flat.
Morgan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shine oil! It smells nice, and it makes my hair look and feel smooth and healthy. I couldn't recommend this product and the hask brand enough! It's amazing!!
C C.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up in an Ulta in Hawaii after absolutely wrecking my hair in the ocean (worth it!). This is one of those products they put in the impulse buy section, so I grabbed it on a whim, thinking it might be nice to have something to smooth my hair and add a bit of shine into it before I could get home and see my stylist to fix my hair. Probably my favorite impulse purchase ever - this smells fantastic, and brought my hair back with some shine and suppleness within just a couple of uses!
Alejandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has recently become very dry from dying it and going into swimming pools so I bought this in the hopes of getting some hydration back in my hair and oh my goodness has this been a life saver! I love how it leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighted down. It smells great and it even tamed my frizzy hair! Hask Monoi Oil Nourishing Shine Oil
Rusti H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dull hair, nope... Dry hair, nope... Shiny, healthy, conditioned hair... Ding ding ding..This little vial of miracles has brought my hair out of the dark and into the light. For only $1.99 a vial a little goes a long way. My hair feels so soft and conditioned with this oil, the frizz is under control and I end up with great hair. The shampoo and conditioner are great too!
Lexie C.
Waddell, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go in between this oil and the hash argon oil! But this smell is to die for! Is you like the smell of banana boat or any piña colada smell you'll love this! And since I've been using this or the argon oil every night I've noticed my hair has grown around an inch within this past month because the oils in my hair are being restored and made stronger
Cam V.
Virginia Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of my holy grail products... it is affordable and it works! It's smells good, and it keeps my hair smooth, soft, and shiny! Even after a few days of. It washing my hair the effects of this hair oil still last! I will definitely keep repurchasing this product!
Shari V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made a bomb hot oil treatment and left my hair super soft and shiny. I love that the bottle is the perfect portion for 1 hot oil treatmemt, just place it hot water and apply to dry hair and wait 30mins. Shampoo and Condition as you would and your hair will be in stellar health
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this smell so good, but it leaves my hair so soft and shiny! I have curly/wavy hair, and this helps define the texture without making my hair crunchy or greasy! I would really recommend this for anyone who needs a little extra shine or nourishment!
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Has anyone used this? If so what do you think of it?