BY HASK

New Hask® Monoi Oil Nourishing Shine Oil.

Moisturizes and revitalizes. see more...

• Has anyone used this? If so what do you think of it?3 Answers
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
After I’m out of the shower I put a small amount in my hand and I run it through the ends of my hair. After I style my hair the oil leaves it feeling soft. If I flat iron my hair I put this on at the end and it leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth. I would recommend!
Morrigan J.
Rineyville, KY
Absolutely love these oils, they’re so good for your hair and leave you with soft beautiful hair, they’re super affordable and smell amazing! They have helped my hair so much in the past few months and I would definitely recommend this!
Adriane M.
I’ve used this oil quite a few times. It’s not heavy on my hair, and very versatile. I can use it for hot oil treatments, to oil the scalp, or to finger comb through my curls. It smells amazing and the price point is very reasonable!
Joce C.
Chicago
Didn’t leave my hair feeling greasy and was about to help with my frizzy hair. I use it mainly when I’m using a lot of heat on my hair. Love the smell and I mainly use it on my dry ends
Melissa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I’m so in love with this oil! It gives my hair the extra shine and softness that it craves. It smells so good and not over powering. My usual hair type is curly on bottom, straight on top, and once brushed it becomes a full on puff ball. This oil helps control the monster and I couldn’t be happier
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
This product always made my hair feel really nice and it gave it a nice sheen. Very cheap and affordable! Just need to be careful of course not to use too much product or else it can leave the hair feeling very oily and heavy.
Morgan C.
I love this shine oil! It smells nice, and it makes my hair look and feel smooth and healthy. I couldn't recommend this product and the hask brand enough! It's amazing!!
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
I realty like these. They smell great. They are light weight. And I especially love the packaging. Because a little bit goes a long way, the small bottle is perfect.
C C.
Sacramento, CA
I picked this up in an Ulta in Hawaii after absolutely wrecking my hair in the ocean (worth it!). This is one of those products they put in the impulse buy section, so I grabbed it on a whim, thinking it might be nice to have something to smooth my hair and add a bit of shine into it before I could get home and see my stylist to fix my hair. Probably my favorite impulse purchase ever - this smells fantastic, and brought my hair back with some shine and suppleness within just a couple of uses!
Alejandra M.
My hair has recently become very dry from dying it and going into swimming pools so I bought this in the hopes of getting some hydration back in my hair and oh my goodness has this been a life saver! I love how it leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighted down. It smells great and it even tamed my frizzy hair! Hask Monoi Oil Nourishing Shine Oil
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Has anyone used this? If so what do you think of it?