BY HASK

New Hask® Monoi Oil Nourishing Shine Oil.

Moisturizes and revitalizes. see more...

• Has anyone used this? If so what do you think of it?3 Answers
Laura M.
Laura M.
Erie, PA
I found this little gem on clearance and figured I give it a try. My hair is really dry and frizzy from dying it so I was hoping this would help. I love the smell! I've tried using this multiple ways (wet hair vs dry). I've found that the best way for me is mid way through drying my hair I'll put a little of this on my ends and then finish drying it. It absorbs so quickly and makes my hair so soft and shiny. You do have to watch how much you use cause it can cause an oily look if you use too much. I use about a dime size for shoulder length/ thick hair. And I never use it near my roots. I'm hoping to try the other oils as well to see how they work out.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
Smells nice, but doesn't overpower my other products, which was great. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! It says on the package to use a "coin-sized amount," which isn't that specific, since a dime size is enough for my super fine hair, but others with thicker hair may need a quarter size. The price point was nice, too. I've seen this for as little as a dollar!
Chris R.
Chris R.
Orange Park, FL
Absolutely love it! I bought this item off a clearance rack and I'm glad I went ahead and bought all they had. It is lightweight yet effective and perfect to have in Florida's ultra humid weather. Keeps my hair smooth and frizz free I use it straight after my showers, out of the pool and even after the beach. It is a must have! The coconut scent is an added bonus :)
wiam b.
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
This is probably the best hair oil I've ever used better than any oil or serum I've used. it smell so good kind of like coconuts and even though it's a little bottle it goes a long way and it doesn't leave your hair feeling oily like other products. I recommend using it after a shower when your hair is somewhat damp
Claire B.
Claire B.
These are great !!!!!! U only need a small amount an it helps a large amount of hair . It makes my hair soooooo soft an shiny an most oils dont always work by giving u oily roots an damaged hair . Its a great price an I'm super satisfied with them . I would definitely buy it again an again.
Joslin C.
Joslin C.
Conway, PA
I purchased the trial size for $1.99 from my local Target and I'm loving it! It makes my hair so soft and smells great. May be a little heavy for fine hair, but for my thick, dry, curly locks this is perfect. You need very little product, as a little goes a long way with this oil.
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Hair saver!!!! I bleached my hair and after about two weeks of using this hair oil my hair was soft again! The packaging is great for on the go and application I love that its all natural and smells great to. I definitely recommend this product if your hair needs healing
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI
I bought this oil at walgreens because it was on sale and I have never seen it. I use this product every other day. I can notice its in my hair and makes it super soft. The scent is okay not too powerful. I would recommend this to others.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Another amazing product from hask! Light and don't need much on my super long hair. I bought this on sale for .99 and I have fallen in love with this. Leaves hair soft smooth and super shinny. Tiny amount is needed only!
Rainey B.
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC
I naturally have oily hair so oil hair products can be iffy. I used a small amount of this is my hair while it was wet. Then used my blow dryer. It came out really well and not oily! And as a bonus it smells really good!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Has anyone used this? If so what do you think of it?