BY HASK

Hask® Professional Monoi Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner.

Moisturizes and revitalizes all hair types. see more...

• I've used other Hask deep conditioners and have been very...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for bleached/color treated hair? I f...2 Answers
  • Is this deep conditioner good for curly hair? I'm always ...3 Answers
Hask Monoi Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner
  • "Very good once a week hair mask I think I got maybe 2-3 uses out of it, it's affordable and works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick, coarse, curly hair and this leaves it so soft and manageable." in 1 review
Priscilla
My hair gets full of knots and tangled constantly and it’s always a nightmare to try and brush through them. I started buying this product hoping it would help to detangle my hair some, so that way I could try and get a brush through it. It smells wonderful and did a great job moisturizing my hair to where I could start working out the knots and such. It also didn’t make my hair look oily once it dried like a lot of deep conditioners too. I really love how affordable it is as well.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle, VT
My absolute favorite hair product of all time. If I could give ten stars I would. After I shampoo I towel dry my hair usually leave this in for about 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it and it leaves my hair sooo soft, smooth and frizz free. And so yummy smelling. I can still smell it after a few days which is awesome for a hair product. Normally the smell is gone after a day or so for me but this one smells awesome and actually lasts. I don't even use conditioner anymore. This is the only thing I use besides shampoo. It's not very expensive and I highly recommend this if you have thick, damaged, frizzy hair that needs a refresher. I use it 1 to 2 times per week and it keeps my hair feeling and looking great at all times. I love the soft feel it leaves me with and also how well it detangles my long thick hair.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this about 1-2 times a month as an overnight hair mask and will sometimes mix with some Moroccan oil for extra shine. It works well to hydrate and restore my hair, and it’s super cheap. If you have long hair, one packet will not cover the whole thing.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
A great hair treatment that is so quick you can use it while you grab a shower! It makes my hair smell amazing and feel so soft! And it doesn’t leave my hair weighed down or oily. I love that it brings life back to my hair, especially during the winter!
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Conditions hair and has a really nice smell, left my hair feeling amazingly soft and smooth and best of all not greasy, I had three uses in a pack that cost around $1.97 at walmart so I feel like for the price this is a must for pampering your locks.
Haley B.
Roswell, GA
This product I bought is coconut enriched hair mask and I love it! it smells so good and I could feel how smooth my hair was when I put it in. My hair smells so good afterward and I want more of it! I got it from Target at a reasonable price and I would recommend getting one too!
Susan W.
Monroe , NC
This is a great deep conditioner for anyone with super curly hair. I selected this conditioner because I get my hair dyed on a regular and need something to keep my hair from over drying. This product did not disappoint! This conditioner smells amazing and easily deranged my hair after I shampoo. The directions suggest 10 minutes but I keep it in for about 30 minutes. Overall, I am pleased and will have to check out the full monoi collection from Hask.
mariah m.
Provo
This is my go to leave in hair mask. I’ll leave this on in the shower for 10 minutes, and I notice a REAL difference. My hair is pretty wavy, and gets coarse and the bottom and underneath, so this mask is a total game changer!
Samantha G.
Charleston
When my hair has been neglected or under stress, I always turn to Hask argon oil hair care treatment. It literally revives my hair and brings it back to life. It's ideal for frizz, shine, hydration, and overlall health of your hair. I will definitely be buying this product again, and recommend it to everyone.
Amber N.
Azusa, CA
This stuff is amazing! Every now and then I do a deep conditioning treatment and this has helped rejuvenate my hair back to normal. Every now and then I deal with dry and brittle hair and this remedies that issue. This is great!
Vanessa C.
Orlando, FL
Is this deep conditioner good for curly hair? I'm always looking for something to tame my frizz.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product good for bleached/color treated hair? I find that ever since I bleached my hair, it's noticibly more dry, and I'm looking for a product that will help bring some life back into my locks!
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
I have read great reviews on this product. However one of my friend told me that this product needs to be in your hair for at least 10 minutes to work. Since I never seem to have time will this work if I let it sit in my hair for a minute or two before rinsing?
Alice R.
I've used other Hask deep conditioners and have been very pleased. What does this one smell like?