BY HASK

Infused With Softening Monoi Oil, Moisturizes & Revitalizes Hair, Free Of Sulfates & Parabens, Ideal For All Hair Types see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
St Louis Park , MN
Wow! Someone suggested I try the Hask Coconut and Honey shampoo and I was hooked. I picked up this conditioner from Ulta hoping it would be just as good. The smell was is incredible and I instantly thought I hope this works on my hair because I want too smell it forever. I have 3c curls that are perpetually dry. The combo of the shampoo and conditioner made all the difference. My curls are hydrated and defined. Maybe it was a lucky styling/weather combination but Im hoping this will be a holy grail for me.
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
I love the serum so I thought I would try out the Shampoo/Conditioner. The Serum is awesome and leaves your hair super soft w/o being a greasy mess. I love the shampoo too but I will have to say that the conditioner isnt as nourishing as I would have hoped. It could totally be better but still smells great.
Stormie L.
battle creek, MI
It's kind of a weird product to adjust to simply because it doesn't have that synthetic silk feeling of conditioners that coat your hair in chemicals that make it feel silky. It actually penetrates your hair and eventually makes it actually soft
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
This works great and smells amazing. I love hask products because they're inexpensive, sulfate and paraban free, and they work! I used this immediately after bleaching my hair and my hair felt soft, smooth, and undamaged! I will repurchased.
Devan L.
Preston, CT
Smells fab and made my hair feel a lot less damaged. Super soft and silky feeling after every use. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends.
Andie W.
Crestwood, KY
Super hydrating and smells so good! Really helped keep my curls moisturized without weighing them down.