Hair CareHair ProductsHask
Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Hair Oil - 20 oz

Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Hair Oil - 2.0 oz

by Hask

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol.

Where can I buy this product from.
Start your review of Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Hair Oil - 2.0 oz!
Giovanna B.
Petaluma, CA
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Hair Oil - 2.0 oz uploaded by Giovanna B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Finishing my hair with this product is synonymous with shine. I love the result and its affordable price. It does not leave hair greasy and it moisturizes your hair a lot.
Marianna K. P.
Fulton, MD
My hair was really damaged and I’m treating with this product. I can see the results and the hair looks more healthy and hydrated. I definitely going to keep using it and check it again in some weeks
Mackenzie G.
Huntertown, IN
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Hair Oil - 2.0 oz uploaded by Mackenzie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Coconut is my favorite sent. I love the way it smells. Also it makes my hair feel and look amazing. I thought it would make my hair oily because it's an oil. However, if you use it sparingly it makes your hair feel hydrated and makes it look shine not oily.
Carmela C.
Bellingham, MA
This is a must have for me! I use it every morning after I finish styling my hair (whether it’s straightened, natural or left in a braid over night). Everyone comments on how soft and shiny my hair is, even when the humidity picks up! I owe it all to this product. I can’t go a day without it!
Sarah I.
Best oil ever it repairs damaged hair from heat. Definitely use it before applying any heat to hair like blow dryer or curler.
Eliza V.
Meriden, CT
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Hair Oil - 2.0 oz uploaded by Eliza V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This hair oil is amazing. It leaves your hair soft, silky and smelling great. Perfect for the winter when hair gets dry and feels brittle. A little goes a long way. Este aceite de cabello es buenísimo. Te deja el pelo suave, sedoso y oliendo rico. Es perfecto para usar durante el invierno cuando el pelo se nos reseca y se siente quebradizo. Unas pocas gotas rinde mucho.
Miriam V.
Idaho Falls, ID
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Hair Oil - 2.0 oz uploaded by Miriam V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is so shiny, soft and smells amazing! I use this when my hairs wet and then pick it through. I have found that using this Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil keeps me from having fly aways when I blow my hair out.
Kayla M.
West end , NC
Smells so good and makes my hair really shiny and helps my split ends from showing. I Always use after styling my hair or when it’s wet.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
First thing, if you don't like the smell of good old fashioned coconut tanning oil you will hate this because it smells JUST like it. Personally I love that smell though so that's actually a bonus feature to me. So first the rest of the pro's. I have thick curly hair, this adds shine and makes them feel soft. I often use some straight out of the shower when my hair is pretty wet, and again once my hair is mostly dry to give a little more shine to the curls and help any developing frizz. Now for the cons. Silicones. They're some of the first ingredients. And because i try to use little to no sulfates on my hair that can be a problem because it takes something like sulfates to wash out heavy silicone buildup, which can make hair actually more dull and lifeless looking. Also the pump type on the bottle is a pain. If you hold it upright and try to pump into your palm instead it likes to run down the side of the bottle. But if you tip the bottle it doesn't dispense as well. Honestly just a pain. So I do like and use the product but could do without the silicones.
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
I purchased this product on accident because I needed a hair oil. I have truly fell in love with this product! It is one of the few oils I’ve found that doesn’t weigh down my hair! I’m able to use it on my natural curly hair to enhance my curls, as well as using it when straightening my hair for a sleek look! I use this product in my everyday routine and will be purchasing more once I run out.