Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsHask
Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner Packet

Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner Packet

by Hask

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner. This ultra-restorative treatment will revitalize all hair types. Monoi oil, native to Tahiti, is known for its re-hydrating and softening qualities and for leaving your hair nourished, moisturized and revived. Ideal for all hair types, this deep conditioner's delicious coconut scent will awaken your senses. Treat your hair with this intense conditioner, formulated to bring life back into your luscious-looking locks! Free of sulfates and parabens. Size: 1.7 oz.

What were the end results after using this product?
Who uses this? I have been wanted to try it! Does this really work? Does your hair feel super soft? Does it weigh down wavy curly hair
HooW is this on 4c hair?
Start your review of Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner Packet!
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner Packet uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Review for: 6 oz
This stuff smells great! I had COVID in November 2020 and this is the only thing that I can smell! It makes my hair feel very soft and definitely helps solve tangles. Makes my hair easy to brush, I have normal, long hair. I love this brand too. I would absolutely re-purchase this product.
Jessica P.
Presque Isle, ME
Review for: 6 oz
This smelt great but left this oily film on my hair that took a few washed to get out. Made my hair feel verybweighed down
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner Packet uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this hair mask! It leaves your hair so soft and smooth! I use it like once a week and it helps my hair so much!
Kimberly M.
Hewitt, TX
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner Packet uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 6 oz
Used after I got my hair cut and colored. Felt healthier as soon as I rinsed buttttt did feel oily and made my hair look dirty to others.
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
I thought this mask was okay. It wasn’t anything special but it conditioned my hair okay.
Skye B.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: 1.75 oz
I love Hask hair products. Affordable and they work well! This mask leaves my hair soft, shiny, and feeling so much better. Can find the small packets which usually last me 3-4 used a the dollar store or Walmart/Target so you can try before buying a larger size.
Mona P.
Douglas, GA
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner Packet uploaded by Mona P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this travel size hair mask to try and I really enjoy using this! It’s very gentle and has coconut oil in this! It nourishes my hair and leaves it being super soft and conditioned for sure! I would want everyone to try this!
blanca B.
Purchased at: Target
The coconut smell is kind of strong, not bad but does last awhile. The conditioner itself is great as it instantly got all my tangles out and with long thick hair that isn't always for a conditioner to do.
Emily S.
Corvallis, OR
This stuff was a hair saver when I first got my hair bleached fried it brought back some of my damaged hair and it was very gentle on my extremely damaged hair I prefer this over other brands because my expectations. I definitely recommend list of people with damaged hair trying to bring it back to life.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: 6 oz
Left my hair smooth and soft. I liked the results better in the shower than leaving overnight. It's not a masque, so the overnight results weren't great.