BY HASK

Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner - This deep conditioner is an ultra restorative moisturizing treatment that will revitalize all hair types. Monoi Oil, native to Tahiti, is known for its re-hydrating and softening qualities and for leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. - Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner see more...

• Would this product work for naturally kinky curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily at all? Also how often do ...1 Answers
  • I been wanting to try this product for over a week now bu...2 Answers
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product smells so delicious. For some reason, this had less of an effect on my hair than just using straight up coconut oil as a hair mask. That was a little disheartening. I could tell a slight difference, but overall it really didn't do much for me. A trend I've noticed in reviews for this product is that it works very well for people with fine hair. I, on the other hand, have super thick hair. I also live in a high-humidity environment. This just wasn't potent enough for me, I guess.
Liv O.
Springfield , IL
Love the smell & it definitely does the job! It helped my hair looked more hydrated & less damage. My hair also seems to have more volume & feels thicker. I use this twice a week & you can tell a major difference! Also- doesn’t make your hair feel oily if you are sure to wash it all out.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
This is my favorite daily conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and smelling great. Its super affordable and definitely worth the price! It doesnt leave my hair feeling greasy afterwards either.
Claudia M.
Benson, NC
I absolutely love this deep conditioner. It smells absolutely amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth (I have thick, naturally curly hair) it’s by far one of the best leave in conditioners that I have found. I would recommend this to anyone!
Mallory L.
Kansas City
this deep conditioner works wonders! I have color treated blonde hair, which can get dry at times. Add that to naturally curly hair in the summertime and you could imagine how wild and tangled my hair can be. I use a small amount of this hair mask in the shower for about 10 minutes and my hair feels so amazing afterwards. My hair is soft and it doesn’t feel greasy. The smell is amazing and reminds me of being on a beach
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Loved this deep conditioner! It smoothed my frizzy hair and made it feel so soft and nourished! Not only did it smell great, but it performs just as well as my higher end hair masks for a fraction of the price! This product worked so well for me I will most likely only repurchase it after I finish up my more expensive hair masks. Highly recommend and will repurchase!
Jewel W.
Spearfish
This deep conditioner smells AMAZING and works WONDERS on my hair. It makes my hair very soft and shiny and unlike most deep conditioners it is easy to wash out. I have repurchased this many times and would encourage everyone to try it (it is SO affordable) !! Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner
Melina D.
Toledo, OH
This is just a big bottle of the little packs and These things are absolutely amazing. For the price they made my thin , damaged hair feel healthy again. You can’t beat these. For just a couple of bucks your hair is smooth and pretty after a shower!! You can find them at almost every drugstore and even ulta!
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Love this hair mask! Not only does it smell wonderful, but it refreshes your hair and makes it hydrated, clean and tangle free for several days. It makes my hair look great even if all I have time to do is blow dry it. Highly recommend but buy the bottle not the individual packets - far more affordable!
Leanna R.
I received a small packet of this in my December Target Beauty Box and I am impressed. The scent is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling soft. I only apply to the ends because my hair is naturally oily. I definitely would consider purchasing this in the future.
Jen A.
Trumbull , CT
I been wanting to try this product for over a week now but I'm afraid it will leave my hair oily.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does this leave your hair oily at all? Also how often do you apply it?
Chastity M.
Boston, MA
Would this product work for naturally kinky curly hair?

back