BeautyHair ProductsHask
Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner

Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner

by Hask

Toes in the sand, sun on your skin, sipping a drink out of a coconut (with a little umbrella of course)…. TIME TO WAKE UP! Sadly, it was just a dream. But at least you’ve got your HASK Monoi Coconut Oil products. Hopping in the shower with some Hask Monoi Coconut Oil will definitely make you feel like you’re in Tahiti. For thousands of years, beautiful and exotic Polynesian women have used Monoi Oil—pure coconut oil infused with Tahitian gardenias—to pamper and protect their hair from the harsh effects of sun, wind and sea. Our super-moisturizing Monoi Coconut Oil products are lightweight and fast-absorbing, leaving hair silky soft, easy to manage, and radiantly renewed. Using HASK Monoi Coconut Oil may not get you an actual tropical vacation, but we think they’ll make you want to put a flower behind your ear and do a little dance all the same!

Love this product. Does anyone else notice it requires a lot of product to work through the hair?
Hey! I was wondering? How well does this works on curly hair, I mean I constantly switch from curly to straight and vice versa and I wanted to know if it would work for both?
I love this brand!! Is this safe for color treated hair and does this brand make a matching shampoo?
Start your review of Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner!
Priya K.
Huron, OH
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Priya K.
Great conditioner for $4! I use quite a bit and it keeps my hair very smooth. It smells amazing. It doesn’t have any nasty chemicals and keeps the color in my hair! I am very satisfied with this conditioner. Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Lacey W.
I love using this conditioner for my long hair it leaves it so smooth and shiny my kids like it too, it works so well for there curls leaving them so bouncing and full. its well priced and a must try
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Deep conditioning hair on a weekly basis is a MUST. Therefore, I'm always buying/trying new hair care products. When I get lucky with finding a product that actually works, I stick with it. Hask Nourishing Deep Conditioner- moisturizes & revitalizes ALL hair types! This has a light coconut scent which reminds me of the beach. The creamy-thick texture easily applies to the strands of hair and soaksright in. Not only is my hair easier to manage afterwards, my hair also looks fuller, shinier and has an overall healthy appearance! What do I love most about Hask? Hask practices CLEAN BEAUTY. Plus this packet of hair care is packed with natural healthy ingredients, such as; Gardenia flower extract, coconut oil, linseed oil, billberry fruit extract, oat amino acid and silk amino acids. Absolutely NO SULFATES OR PARABENS!
Kayla P.
Decatur, AL
I've been using this for about 2 months now. I love the coconut oil but the bamboo is my favorite. My hair has grown 4 inches in two months. It always leaves my hair soft. I would recommend this to anyone!
Raydi C.
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Raydi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells really good, it works for my hair, is easy to apply and is long lasting. I bought mine last year and Im still using it. (I have long hair)
Aimee H.
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Aimee H.
I really liked this conditioner when paired with the shampoo. It has an amazing scent that does last in your hair. The conditioner doesn’t weigh down your hair at all. My hair looks even better 24 hours after washing!
Nashlly U.
Modesto, CA
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Nashlly U.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t really like this product because it makes my hair burn and like itch with this being said the smell is not my liking either because it doesn’t really have a good smell. I was trying out products because my favorite conditioner was stopped being produced so I decided to go to target and find a new one while there was barley any options I went for this one. It is very pricy for not a good product I would say don’t get this
T G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this up with the Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo on sale at Ulta. Hask is a cruelty-free company, which is why I picked it out. My first thought was that this conditioner smells amazing. It's a great coconut scent, which I really appreciate. It's a lighter conditioner, so it took a few pumps of the product to cover my long hair. My hair seems to absorb the conditioner well. It rinses out easily, which is something not all conditioners do. In conjunction with the Hask shampoo, my hair feels light, soft, and surprisingly voluminous. I like this conditioner and will be purchasing it again. I would also like to try more Hask products now.
Tavania M.
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by Tavania M.
My Go to Conditioner, I literally have a huge bottle. This conditioner smells really good. It moisturizes your hair very well too. I have dry hair so I tend to leave in my conditioners longer, and yeah it works very well and my hair literally loves it.
SCARLETT R.
Temecula, CA
Hask Monoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Conditioner uploaded by SCARLETT R.
I did like this duo of shampoo and conditioner. It smells nice and felt refreshing. The only thing I would recommend is the bottle size and cost. Bigger bottle for less price. Other than that I would recommend this duo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...