Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz

by Hask

Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz

Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo; Long-lasting oil absorption; Sulfate & Paraben free!; For a refreshed and static-free hair!; Now available in 1.7oz travel size!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz!
Fletcher, NC
Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz uploaded by Christy W.
Skip a wash or extend the life of your hair with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your hair as fresh as the first wash! The Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving your hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape scent it has is AMAZING! It doesn’t leave any residue like most dry shampoos. Only thing I do recommend is definitely shake in between uses. Otherwise there will be a slight white burst from the settlement of the product so just make sure you shake in between uses and I promised you won’t be disappointed! I absolutely LOVE this dry shampoo and will not use anything else! [product:hask-monoi-coconut-dry-shampoo,-1.7oz]
Ypsilanti
This was pretty good. Nice light scent though I wish it weren’t a chemical fragrance. It isn’t he best on your worst of days, but it gets the job done on lackluster day 2 hair. Overall I liked it, but prefer the hask charcoal one over this!
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go to dry shampoo, it is lightweight while getting the job done. I have dark hair and had a hard time finding a dry shampoo that doesn't leave white residue behind. This is by far the best one I found! I am already on my second can of this product Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz
Leander, TX
I love the scent of this dry shampoo! I'm still trying to decide if I like this one better than Batiste, but so far this one hasn't disappointed me. I usually wash my hair every other day, and this doesn't leave any residue. I would definitely buy it again!
Okeechobee, FL
Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz uploaded by Stacie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like all the Hask dry shampoos with an exception of this one. It works well but I'm not a fan of the strong sweet scent. It gives me a headache. Good price. Works great if you can deal with the scent.
Oxford, MS
This smells AMAZING. The only down side to me giving it one star less is that i feel as though you go through the bottle fairly quickly. It works well, but not the best and it leave a residue on some parts of your hair, which sucks.
Houston
I bought this product a few weeks ago and I really like it. It makes my dirty hair look clean, and refreshed. I also really like the fragrance of this dry shampoo. I will definitely buy it again.
Kingsville , MO
Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz uploaded by Olympia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells SO good! It leaves my hair looking so healthy after I use it and I am obsessed! It’s so beautiful too and super affordable! Definitely worth it and highly recommend
Simi Valley, CA
Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo, 1.7oz uploaded by Karolina P.
I received this dry shampoo in my Walmart Beauty Box. This product left my hair with lots of white residue and also my hands as well. I was not a fan of this product at all due to the fact that my hair felt like it had just had talcum powder all over it. It does have a hint of a coconut scent to it but honestly it just made my hair dry.
Purchased at: Walmart
It does it's job of absorbing oils from the hair- you have to go pretty heavy with it but it still feels lightweight with not a whole lot of build up or anything. The only issues I had with it is that it leaves a huge white cast - I have to blemd it into my hair FOREVER and the scent is too strong for me...I like the coconut smell but it would be better if it was a little lighter in scent.