BY HASK

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol, and artificial colors. Dry hair is thirsty hair! Quench its thirst with Hask Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Conditioner. Infused with antioxidant-rich Macadamia Oil to replenish and hydrate,... see more...

Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I LOVE this conditioner. It made my hair feel moisturized while I had it on and after I rinsed it out. The smell is AMAZING! I got it at Walgreens for around $5-6 and I would totally recommend it to anyone! I haven’t been able to find it in stores lately though.
Leah W.
Agawam, MA
I first tried this when visiting my in-laws. A little went a long way and it immediately felt great in my hair. I felt like there was a noticeable improvement in the smoothness of my hair after blow drying.
Alyssa R.
Spring
Most recently my favorite conditioner from this brand is the cleansing charcoal and citrus. It has a great scent and leaves my hair super soft without leaving it oily so it great for everyday use.
Frnchy N.
After I switched over to this conditioner my hair feels a lot softer, shinier, and super healthy. I like how they have a variety of treatments. They sell it a target I for about $6 which for me it’s really good for a great container 👏🏼👏🏼
Anna H.
Livermore, CA
I love bask products! This conditioner along with the shampoo smells soooo good and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy afterwards! I love that it is made from natural products! Very healthy for my hair and body!
Georgia A.
Marietta, GA
This conditioner smells great and leave my curly hair feeling very soft and moisturized! I'll be buying this product again because I have frizzy hair and this product has helped settle that.
Anabel T.
Middletown NY
Great product. Leaves hair with shine and smoothness. Great for dull/dry hair. Not high in price and found at target, ulta and Walmart!
Christina Y.
BERWICK, ME
This stuff makes me feel like I just left the salon! Best quality conditioner I've ever used for a great price! Smells awesome too.
D.D. D.
Honaker, VA
Love love love! It is my favorite of all favorites. Best for neutral scalp. Both dry or oily. It's amazing compared to others.
Maddy G.
I usually switch my shampoo/conditioner between OGX & HASK. I love Hask and I really feel like it does wonders for my hair.