BY HASK

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol, and artificial colors. Dry hair is thirsty hair! Quench its thirst with Hask Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Conditioner. Infused with antioxidant-rich Macadamia Oil to replenish and hydrate,... see more...

Anna H.
Anna H.
Livermore, CA
I love bask products! This conditioner along with the shampoo smells soooo good and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy afterwards! I love that it is made from natural products! Very healthy for my hair and body!
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
Marietta, GA
This conditioner smells great and leave my curly hair feeling very soft and moisturized! I'll be buying this product again because I have frizzy hair and this product has helped settle that.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite hair mask ever from this name brand. It's affordable and not pricy so it's worth the money to get
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
Nice stuff. I love the smell. Its great quality for the inexpensive price !!! Great value and very moisturizing
Khalisha H.
Khalisha H.
Doral, FL
I used this when i just started treating my hair. My hair was thinning and had gotten dry and stringy it was so unhealthy looking and droppped quite often. My hair was so dry and brittle at one point it was bad then i got the hask shampoo and conditioner and within 5 washes my hair started getting stronger and it was healthier and really moisturized, i love this product, my only issue is you need alot of product but it works really well
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cape Town
I absolutely adore Haskell products. In my opinion, I believe that they are one of the best hair care companies out there. I have tried many of their products and so far I have never been disappointed. This shampoo from them not only smells really good, but also does what it aims to do. It leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny and smelling great. It also repaired my hair and I have had no split ends since using this shampoo and their other products. They are really inexpensive and I totally recommend it.