BY HASK

Hask Keratin Smooth Conditione 12 ounces see more...

Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
I love my Hask! The keratin formula is wonderful on my hair. I was using the Redken Extreme series until I found the Hask keratin. I get the same results for a fraction of the Redken price! I love the smell as well. I usually stock up when Ulta has they're 50% off sale.
Amanda B.
Louisa, KY
AHHHHHHMAZING! I have used this conditioner (along with the shampoo) for about 4 months and my hair has grown 4 inches! Not only does it help my hair grow it has my hair feeling so healthy!
Mollie S.
I use this as a deep conditioning treatment one to two times a week. It helps keep my hair soft and helps to tame my flyaways.
Marissa C.
bronx, NY
I use this conditioner with the charcoal mask hair products as well. I have seen my hair for a lot
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
This product has helped save my hair. The price point isn't bad and it doesn't leave a greasy feel, but has truly helped brinv moisture back.
Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
I love the hask hairoils. They work so well with my hair and help keep the frizz down and help keep my hair smooth shiny and healthy
Cassandra L.
I have frizzy wavy hair and this conditioner is great! My hair feels so much softer and stronger after each use and it smells wonderful. I also use their Keratin Deep-Conditioner on a bi-weekly basis to give my strands some much needed moisture.
makes my hair feel so good and amazing! use it for every wash! I bought it from walgreens and I will always buy it! I have thick blonde hair so it is super hard to keep it under control. totally recommend!!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I like a good deep conditioner and I thick one and I like to leave it in for about 10 to 20 minutes before I rinse it out and I also like to comb threw it in the shower with a wide-tooth comb. I liked this conditioner because it was nice and thick and creamy and when I left it in for about 5-10 minutes I had no problem brushing right through my hair which is a good sign when it's wet!
Mary S.
Morristown , NJ
I have blonde highlighted hair that is very thick and dry! I need a good conditioner! I've heard this is really good, but at such a low price point am I actually getting a good product??