Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerHask
Keratin Protein Smoothing Conditioner

Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Conditioner

by Hask

Give damaged, over-processed hair a miracle makeover with Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Conditioner. Infused with Hydrolyzed Keratin to reduce frizz and block humidity, this conditioner gently smooth's and detangles leaving even the most unruly hair soft and revitalized with incredible shine. Ideal for frizzy, dry or color-treated hair. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.

Were can i find this product?
I have blonde highlighted hair that is very thick and dry! I need a good conditioner! I've heard this is really good, but at such a low price point am I actually getting a good product??
Start your review of Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Conditioner!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner is amazing! It makes my hair super smooth and extremely soft. I have curly frizzy hair and this helps to keep it maintained. It also has a very refreshing smell to it. I am always switching up my hair products and this one I have bought a few times because it is magical on my hair. It is also free of sulfates and parabens which is awesome. I recommend this! My hair feels renewed!
Jill K.
Brick, NJ
Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Jill K.
My hair hasn't been the same since having a baby 3 years ago. It took me so long to find a product that would leave my hair smooth and clean. So many other products left my hair greasy and grimy. This product is one of the best ones I've tried to date. I pair it with the shampoo and I couldn't be happier. I recommend this product!!!
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I loved this! Purchased it with the shampoo and I really love it! My hair feels so healthy and shiny... haven't felt like this in years... my hair is very damaged after bleaching it but with the first use of this i can see a big difference, totally recommend it and very affordable, i found my favorite shampoo and conditioner 😍
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I really liked this, it was one of the first products I bought from the brand. It smells pretty good but I didn't notice much of a difference when it came to strengthening my hair. It may work better for dry hair.
Erica Q.
Sanger, CA
Purchased at: CVS
$6 @ my local CVS store. I have very dry damaged bleached hair because in always styling and flat ironing it. I end up cutting 2 inches off the ends in trying to prevent breakage again. So when I saw this at CVS I thought I would give it a try. It's a thick white formula that have a perfume smell to it. I use it all over my head right down to the ends and leave it on for 2 minutes and then rinse. When my hair dries my hair is softer and less tangle. After 1 months use my hair didn't have breakage and was becoming more healthy. After 2 1/2 months use my hair is so soft and looks fuller then before. I honestly found a conditioner that has helped my hair become more healthy.
Tichina S.
Bartlett, TN
When I need a good protein conditioner, I reach for this awesome Hask Keratin protein conditioner, this is one of the first I've bought and it serves me well. I also like that you can buy them in little packets. They are available at Dollar General,Sally's and Walmart . A lot of places actually
Asia F.
Seven Hills, OH
This conditioner was just OK. Wow it did smell great, which I feel is very important for something that I am putting in my hair, I did not feel like my hair was conditioned if that makes any sense. The conditioner itself was not as thick as I would have liked it to be and I don’t feel like it fully penetrated my hair shaft to make my hair truly conditioned.
Mary Elizabeth S.
Smackover, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Wasn't very impressed with this shampoo/conditioner. Didn't get hair clean & the conditioner left the hair with a plastic like film over the hair. And my hair got oiler way faster than usual when using these products
Jocelyn C.
Norman, OK
My Thursday cowash routine must include this. It’s strengthens my hair. Strips all of the oils I add throughout the week. And leaves my hair soft. You have to use muscles to squeeze it out though. It is thick.
Tiffany Q.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite hair care brand! Love the shine and body this gives me hair. Ultra nourishing for dry or damaged hair.