BY HASK

Smooths + Tames Sleek Blow-Out Balm Get a salon-worthy blow-out effortlessly with this multi-benefit balm. Enriched with keratin, this Sleek Blow-Out Balm helps strengthen strands and creates a smooth surface for a frizz-free finish. Humidity-resistant formula delivers heat protection, reduces blow-drying time and delivers lasting body. Made in United States see more...

Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
The smell and the texture is okay, but this product was horrible on my hair. It’s almost impossible to comb/brush which makes blow drying disastrous. I’ve tried using only a tiny bit, but then it’s not worth it because I need another product in addition. Definitely causing my hair more damage instead of protecting it.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I was excited to try this out because it contains keratin protein. My hairstylist always told me that our hair needs protein infused products to help restore it, by smoothing it and adding shine. Since I have dry, frizzy hair I was excited to try this. I’m disappointed with this because it made my hair feel sticky and it didn’t help with frizziness as it stated it would. The consistency is like a gel, instead of a cream-based, which I prefer. I used it twice after washing my hair and then stuck it in my bathroom cabinet. I wouldn’t ever repurchase this product again. I don’t recommend this hair product, but recommend L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave In Conditioner 5.1 fl. oz. Tube, this stuff works GREAT!!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
So I bought this at Walgreens on a last chance sale for $3 . I went by the directions. I applied after washing my hair, at the ends. Then I straighten my hair. My hair looked dull, felt stiff and just overall just didn’t look good. I would not recommend this product. I’ll stick to my L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle SLEEK IT Iron Straight Heatspray