BY HASK

Kalahari Color Protection Conditioner - With Color Shield Complex, A UV absorber to protect colored hair from damage & fading. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Preserve and nurture color treated hair with Hask Kalahari Melon Oil Color Protection Conditioner. Found in the African desert, Kalahari melon oil is known to thrive and retain moisture in the driest conditions. This natural color-locking, damage-blocking powerhouse ingredient counteracts dry-out and fading, leaving hair nourished and shiny. With Color Shield Complex, cranberry and sunflower oils, this conditioner softens, detangles and helps maintain long-lasting vibrant color. - Kalahari Color Protection Conditioner see more...

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Received this as a sample but it worked so well that I am planning to purchase on my own. Such a great scent and left my hair clean and shiny! Effective on color treated hair so I would recommend this product!
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Review for: Hask Kalahari Color Protection Conditioner more...
Pretty good! I love this brand, and I think this line is particularly good for color care. I got mine from Target, and I found it to be quite affordable (compared to other brands that I love (like nexxus). The conditioner gave my hair life and replenished the shine and nutrients. Normally I say that you should use samples of shampoo and conditioner before buying, but for color care and health, I can say this is a safe bet.
Jenny M.
Review for: Hask Kalahari Color Protection Conditioner more...
I have only tried the conditioner but I LOVE this product! It works so great on my dyed hair plus it smells freaking amazing! I found it for a few bucks at my local target. Definitely worth the worth trying if your looking for something color safe! Gives my hair a nice non-greasy shine.
Raven A.
Milwaukee, WI
(I don't have color treated hair)
Now with that being said I tried it because I got a free sample from the store and I was blown away without my strays I am in detangling this product as I have a naturally curly thick hair and my fingers were just gliding through my and my hair stayed more strays after I rinsed it out
Stacy S.
I received this simple as a product and you do that. It is absolutely amazing. It made my hair feels so soft and so smooth after using it period I will absolutely be buying this in the future
Haley K.
Review for: Hask Kalahari Color Protection Conditioner more...
This is a fantastic color protector. I have had purple, blue, green and also red hair. And I always choose this brand. I also use the deep conditioner to give more moisture to my hair because this doesn't moisturize it enough.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Hask Kalahari Color Protection Conditioner more...
I love this conditioner. My hair is so soft and smells amazing. You can tell it's good as soon as you put it in your hair. It has no parabens and really smoothes and protects.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Has a nice smell but will strip your hair color. the shampoo is worse than the conditioner but even the conditioner will strip out your hair color! not worth it AT ALL
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this product. I color my hair a lot and it keeps the color in my hair. The conditioner makes my hair soft and easier to brush.
Review for: Hask Kalahari Color Protection Conditioner more...
Used the shampoo and conditioner works well for the price. I wasn't crazy about it but I like to change it up every few months. I'd buy again.
CHRISTINA S.
What are your thoughts on this product? I have seen them in ULTA and I herd they are pretty good. Not many reviews on it. I wonder if it has a strong perfume smell which I don't like in my Shampoo and Conditioners.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
What is the price for the shampoo and conditioner?