BY HASK

Hask Henna 'N Placenta with Olive Oil is an extra-rich formula combing two of nautre's most complete hair conditioners. see more...

Breanne E.
I have waist length hair, so it needs extra tlc on occasion. One pack usually covers, so shorter hair would probably get 2 treatments for a pretty small investment. It smells pretty good, and leaves my hair shiny, smooth and manageable.
Courtney B.
Topeka, KS
This treatment is thick and luxurious. It makes hair feelling healthy and silky. Great for periodic treatment or after chemical treatment.
Kristiana Z.
Mcminnville
I wasn't a fan of the smell, and I felt it made my hair a little heavy. All in all I probably wouldn't purchase it again
Melissa Ann H.
Onalaska, TX
The smell is not great but it left my hair feeling amazing after just one application my hair is silky smooth
Madison M.
I bought this product at the store and used it for awhile. My hair is so soft and feels amazing!

Walmart