BY HASK

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Erin H.
Erin H.
Burney, CA
I love this product! It moisturizer my hair without leaving it greasy. I use this product every other day! I am very satisfied. Especially with the price it is very affordable! I have already recommended this to family and friends
Arlene B.
Arlene B.
Jonesboro
I had a sample packet of this stuff and it is amazing. It left my hair feeling really soft and moisturized. It had a nice smell and left my hair with a nice shine.
Stephanie  N.
Stephanie N.
Meridian , ID
I love this product it leaves my hair silky smooth and tames my frizzy hair. I love that it doesn't have harsh chemicals like other brands and it smells so good.
Hafsah A.
Hafsah A.
Durban, South Africa
the smell of this product is just great, the bottles are quite a generous size which means value for money, i found that this conditioner doesn't only leave your hair looking moisturized but it also adds a layer of shine to it which i love. i will definitely reach for this product again.
Isabelle N.
Isabelle N.
I have colour treated bleach blonde hair so as you would expect it needs a lot of moisture putting back into it! This product does exactly that. It does weigh the hair down abit but it defiantly gives a shine to your hair that I have seen with very few products.