BY HASK

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Erin H.
Burney, CA
I love this product! It moisturizer my hair without leaving it greasy. I use this product every other day! I am very satisfied. Especially with the price it is very affordable! I have already recommended this to family and friends
Arlene B.
Jonesboro
I had a sample packet of this stuff and it is amazing. It left my hair feeling really soft and moisturized. It had a nice smell and left my hair with a nice shine.
Stephanie  N.
Meridian , ID
I love this product it leaves my hair silky smooth and tames my frizzy hair. I love that it doesn't have harsh chemicals like other brands and it smells so good.
Isabelle N.
I have colour treated bleach blonde hair so as you would expect it needs a lot of moisture putting back into it! This product does exactly that. It does weigh the hair down abit but it defiantly gives a shine to your hair that I have seen with very few products.
Hafsah A.
Durban, South Africa
the smell of this product is just great, the bottles are quite a generous size which means value for money, i found that this conditioner doesn't only leave your hair looking moisturized but it also adds a layer of shine to it which i love. i will definitely reach for this product again.