BeautyHairHair ProductsHask
Greek Yogurt Color Protection Deep Conditioner Pomegranate & Cranberry, 175 OZ

by Hask

Hask® Greek Yogurt Color Protection Deep Conditioner Pomegranate & Cranberry. This innovative formula gives your hair the replenishing treatment it craves. Greek Yogurt is protein-packed and full of calcium to help nourish and moisturize. Pomegranate & Cranberry is full of antioxidants and vitamin C to help restore damaged hair and retain color.

Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten, Drying Alcohol and Artificial Colors; Protein-packed Greek Yogurt is full of calcium to help nourish and moisturize; Pomegranate & Cranberry is full of antioxidants and vitamin C to help restore damaged hair and retain color; Not tested on animals; Hask® Greek Yogurt Color Protection Deep Conditioner Pomegranate & Cranberry.; Net Wt.; 1.75 Oz.; e 50g.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hask Greek Yogurt Color Protection Deep Conditioner Pomegranate & Cranberry, 1.75 OZ!
Yesenia Lee R.
Ocala, FL
Hask Greek Yogurt Color Protection Deep Conditioner Pomegranate & Cranberry, 1.75 OZ uploaded by Yesenia Lee R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Although I love this brand I haven’t try out this Greek Yogurt deep conditioner its why I only rated it a 3 ⭐️ but once I use it now then I will give an update
Paige B.
Louisburg, NC
Purchased at: Big Lots
I have tried the repairing hair mask (purple packaging) and fell in love with these masks. This one is for color protection. Currently my hair is a dark brown/purple and I didn’t notice much difference with my color—which bleeds easy no matter what I use. But as for deep conditioning, adding moisture and softening it did a great job!
Alyssa B.
Burnsville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
The scent is nice and it feels good going on. But, it left my hair soooo frizzy and looked so brittle. I would not recommend. I was so disappointed because I usually love Hask hair products. This missed the mark for me.
Adreane V.
texas
Purchased at: Walmart
Totally recommend this to anyone looking to treat their hair to something nice. Love the smell I didn’t have to leave it on so long and I like the way my hair smells and feels after I straightened it.
Beth B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy all of the Hask hair masks. They make my hair look healthy, shiny and soft. They smell great and are a decent price. I wish they made bigger versions though! I'd definitely buy full size if they had them. I'm very satisfied with this product. The texture is creamy and smooth. I let it sit on my hair under a shower cap until the end of my shower before I rinse it out. I will be continuing to purchase these little gems.
Jennifer B.
Flint, MI
I love this and sadly can't get it at my store any more. It smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and silky. I have a lot of damage from frequent bleaching which I have stopped and I'm still trying to repair it. This really helps.
Brittney  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells soooo good! I enjoyed using it on my hair. Made my hair definitely feel soft. It's also really reasonably priced. I got mine on clearance but still. I would have paid full price for this. It's really nice. Would recommend and would definitely buy again.

Looking for your answer?