BY HASK

Essentials Super Strong Hairspray - Hask Essentials Super Strong Hairspray with violet extract, which is rich in beta carotene that conditions hair and helps it retain moisture. Lock it down with this hard hold hairspray that gives your hair the ability to stay and not stray. Get ready for fast-drying, humidity-resistant, all-day hold. P.S. no sticky residue! - Essentials Super Strong Hairspray see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carla M.
Miami
This is probably the best hair spray I’ve ever used! I’m a fan of hask hair since I tried the dry shampoo which is also amazing! I love the fact that they are affordable but the quality is amazing and the packaging is super cute!
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I was in a wedding and the stylist used this on all the brides maids hair after she pinned it up and it really lasted all day surprisingly ad it smelled good. only downfall was I had flakes the next day
Ashley H.
Du Quoin, IL
Ive used this a few times and personally I like it. It works for my hair and holds very well. The price is affordable. The scent isnt too strong. It actually works for me. I'd recommend it to people.
Lauren M.
Snohomish , WA
Thanks so happy to see your family today I hope my family for a while now I am a wonderful husband husband to me your family is very happy to see your family happy to have a happy family day to your husband and
🌺Lizbeth🌺 G.
Adelanto
Love this hair spray it really good for when you go to party's or when I have a wedding special education love it use it only for my curls or bun
Nikki N.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely love this hairspray! Not only does it smell unbelievably yummy, it also keeps my hair in place all day! My hair is pretty fine so it's hard to hold curls, with this hairspray, I don't have to worry about my hair falling throughout the day.