Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooHask
Essentials Instant Clean Dry Shampoo

Hask Essentials Instant Clean Dry Shampoo

by Hask

Essentials Instant Clean Dry Shampoo - Hask Essentials instant Clean Dry Shampoo with Thyme Extract a plant extract loaded with vitamins and minerals known to remove impurities from the hair and scalp. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, oil-absorbing dry shampoo that leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Neutralizes odor, boosts volume and adds texture. Who knew second day hair could be better than the first! - Essentials Instant Clean Dry Shampoo

How does this compare to other brands of dry shampoo?
Another reviewer said it had a strong smell, which I wouldn't mind but what is the scent?
I love the hask line and want to try this as I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. I have very dark hair, does this leave the dreaded white cast on your hair?
Start your review of Hask Essentials Instant Clean Dry Shampoo!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Great drugstore dry shampoo I've tried three different varieties of the Hask dry shampoos so far and I've been impressed with them all the charcoal is great if you suffer from extremely oily roots and scalp not all add texture or volume but they definitely work well at absorbing oil
DOMINIQUE C.
This product seems to work really well, but I can't get past the smell. It's a lot heavier than many similar products. I got a decent deal at Ulta so I'm not sorry I tried it but I'm not sure I'll purchase it again.
Brooke C.
North Chili, NY
Love this dry shampoo!! It keeps my hair fresh after 2 days of no washing!!! Package is perfect and there is no way residue!!! One of my favorite brands!!! Sold at any drug store. Overall I was very happy with this product.
Larkin M.
Asheville , NC
This works wonders! I absolutely love this brand, and after trying this product I really want to keep trying more from Hask. It's a pretty good price and really keeps your hair feeling fresh, clean, and smelling amazing!
Peggy C.
I've tried so many different dry shampoos and had a lot of trouble finding one just right. This is it! It doesn't leave that white powdery look but still gives you texture. Along with absorbing oil and dirt, it gives you something extra to still be able to style your hair and have it hold that style without extra gel or hairspray.
Candace W.
This dry shampoo does last a long time and hides oil very well but it does leave a thick residue and but of white in your hair. Also the scent is way too strong and when you first spray it on you hair, it almost feels wet.
Cassidy F.
Charlotte , NC
LOVE this product. I've tried a few different dry shampoos but this one is the best bang for my buck. a lot of the ones I've tried previously dry my ends out really bad, but this one only focuses on the root of my hair. I can go 3 days without washing to hair and it still looks great! It doesn't take a lot and some how I feel like it never runs out as quickly as other bottles. I'm in love & will be a loyal customer!
Ali E.
Para Hills , SA
It’s ok. I’m not a fan of the scent, but that’s just personal preference. Gives your roots a bit of a boost and it’s a good price point. I think there’s better on the market though, and I haven’t tried any other Hawk dry shampoo product yet. ( they do have a few)
Jada M.
I think the product is good but I feel like they need more ingredients on it it doesn't smell good at all but I love it and it works with my hair so I would totally buy this again
Natasha E.
Light weight. No white residue. Clean hair in seconds !! Full body. Large bottles which is a bonus compared to other lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...