BY HASK

Essentials Flexible Finish Hairspray - Hask Essentials Flexible Finish Hairspray with Sea Fennel Extract from a plant rich in amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants that helps condition hair and prevent damage. Tame those frizzies while adding shine, definition and hold. Lightweight and long-lasting, this hairspray gives you a soft, touchable finish. Humidity-resistant and fast drying, with no sticky residue. - Essentials Flexible Finish Hairspray see more...

Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love the Hask Essentials Flexible Finish Hairspray. It has sea fennel extract that helps condition hair and prevent damage. It helps tame frizz, is humidity resistant, fast drying, and doesn't leave your hair with a sticky residue. It adds shine, definition, and hold. It also smells great!
Rebecca P.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this hair spray. It smells nice and holds my curls without getting to crunchy. For someone that doesn't hold girl well I would go with a stronger hold.
molly p.
my curls stuck all day and night! even through the humidity and heat!! this product is amazing and i would 100% recommend it to someone especially in humid weather!!
Mallory K.
Austin, TX
I love this hairspray! It works and has a great scent, I never get tired of it. I have straight hair and it holds my hair in curls.
jenn c.
new york
this hair spray is amazing ! keeps your hair tight all day without the fall ! love it
Ruth C.
San salvador
I use for make new looks in my hair. My hair look great complete day and is easy to remove. I think its the beast for DYE looks