Hask Dry Shampoo Argan Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Erica P.Hask Dry Shampoo Argan Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Erica P.Hask Dry Shampoo Argan Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Jenny C.

BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, argan infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair revived, bouncy and clean. Saving time has never been this glamourous. Made in USA see more...

Deanna B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. I was excited to get this as a gift for Christmas because I love other Hask products, but this dry shampoo smells horrible!! Like athlete's foot. And it doesn't work well at all. First of all, if you have dark hair it will leave several white spots in your hair unless you come through thoroughly. Seems to have no affect on the cleanliness of your hair either. Batiste dry shampoo is way better!
Yaimee O.
I recently started using dry shampoo. I have been using this brand for about a month now. I think it works great with my hair, which tends to get a little dry sometimes. Now I know it says “oil absorption” on the from. But I honestly think it puts some moisture/oil in your hair. It always leaves my hair smell great. My hair is left soft and shiny. My hair always feels clean after using it.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Got these on sale at Walgreens in a double pack. Never used dry shampoo before . Not sure if it's meant for my time of hair. It smells good and makes my hair soft. Sure I would recommend it. Not sure if I would recommend it.
Emma M.
Madison
This is the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. This did not absorb any oil, it didn't even give me volume. It left a super super intense white cast, and had an overpowering, fake citrus smell that I couldn't stand. It's not super expensive but there are drugstore dry shampoos that are way better than this. I do not recommend this.
Genesis G.
This dry shampoo is amazing! It smells great, absorbs oils well, free of sulfates and parabens, and it’s very affordable!! I will definitely recommend to everyone and will continue to repurchasetime and time again!
Mariela G.
As a mother of 2 this dry shampoo comes handy when you don't have time to shower daily and can only do so every 1 to 2 times a week. It's leaves your hair feeling fresh and smelling great. It really does it's job in removing all the oil from your hair. It doesn't leave any white residue or weird texture on your hair. Really do love this product.
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
This stuff smells good although it's the first argan oil product I have used. It works really well at making my hair look fresh after a day or two of no showers. I also find it works really well when when I've just showered and I want to curl my hair with an iron- my hair is too fine to style the first day of showing but this dry shampoo really helps with that too.
Geidi I.
['Taylorsville', 'UT'], UT
I've been using this shampoo for a couple of days, I love it because it's economical, it brings a good quantity and, best of all, when I apply it, I do not have white hair. [product:hask-dry-shampoo-argan-oil---6.5-oz.]
Erica P.
Gastonia, NC
I love this dry shampoo. It works great on my blonde hair and doesn't leave a power look to my roots. It smells wonderful. This is definitely my go to if I wake up with oily hair as I shower at night. I've even used it 2 days after my last hair wash and it worked great. The smell is what makes me love it more than other dry shampoos. You can even get it for a good price. Ulta had this brand on sale by one get one half so I got 2 bottles for about $10-12. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to friends.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.