Hask Dry Shampoo Argan Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Jenny C.Hask Dry Shampoo Argan Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Erica P.Hask Dry Shampoo Argan Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Erica P.

BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, argan infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair revived, bouncy and clean. Saving time has never been this glamourous. Made in USA see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emma M.
Madison
This is the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. This did not absorb any oil, it didn't even give me volume. It left a super super intense white cast, and had an overpowering, fake citrus smell that I couldn't stand. It's not super expensive but there are drugstore dry shampoos that are way better than this. I do not recommend this.
Erica P.
Gastonia, NC
I love this dry shampoo. It works great on my blonde hair and doesn't leave a power look to my roots. It smells wonderful. This is definitely my go to if I wake up with oily hair as I shower at night. I've even used it 2 days after my last hair wash and it worked great. The smell is what makes me love it more than other dry shampoos. You can even get it for a good price. Ulta had this brand on sale by one get one half so I got 2 bottles for about $10-12. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to friends.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
This dry shampoo smells good, and works very well. The reason I rated it 4 instead of 5 is because it's not my favorite, and I don't think it 100% stands up to Living Proof. However this is also much more affordable than the Living Proof.
Overall: scent is okay, this works great and the white is very easy to blend/ massage out.

In the photo I'm on day 4(!) hair.
Samantha G.
I love how well this dry shampoo works. With one quick (concentrated) spray, most of the oil is gone, compared to my Dove one where the spray is wider so it takes more product to get the job done. Not so with this one. It smells citrus-y, kinda reminds me of creamsicles, so that's nice. My only complaint is that it does leave a very faint white cast - however if you massage the product into your head it goes away for the most part.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
This is my absolute favorite brand of dry shampoo. It smells amazing and it makes my hair gel fresh and clean. My hair is normally really oily and with this I can go two or three days between washes. It doesn't feel bad in your hair either or leave white residue!! Great product!!!
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
This product works super well, my hair feels like I just showered! And my hair looks amazing. Its smell is a little overwhelming and basically almost made me throw up from coughing so much but other than that, the smell is pretty good. I would definitely recommend, it turned my roots grey for a few minutes not sure why since I held it far enough away and whatnot. Oh well, it ended up going away!
Lisa G.
I love this dry shampoo. I've tried many other bargain and premium brands of dry shampoo, and I think this works the best in my hair. I find I use less than I do with other brands. It occasionally leaves FAINT white spray in my hair, but that is easily brushed out. For the most part, that's only if I use too much. Very little is needed and my hair looks good all day. Cant wait to try the other Hask Dry Shampoo varieties.
Natalie C.
Bartlett, TN
Bought this on a whim and it has become my go to dry shampoo. It works without leaving your hair feeling like straw.
With other dry shampoos, the hair looks okay but feels stiff. My hair would always go up in a pony tail or bun. When I use this one, I can still wear my hair down.
Stephanie T.
Spring creek , NV
This is one of the best smelling dry shampoos I have ever used. It seemed to work pretty well without being too powdery. It is a great price for the size of the can as well. I definitely like it just as much or maybe even a little more than some of the other brands I've used.