BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, argan infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair revived, bouncy and clean. Saving time has never been this glamourous. Made in USA see more...

Marleigh K.
I can’t rave about this stuff enough! I love the LIGHT orange scent that it has. This doesn’t weight my hair down and leaves my hair soft just like I got a shower prior! So affordable! My hair is thin and I get blonde high lights pretty often to give you an idea of my hair type.
Sirena R.
At first I thought, "Maybe dry shampoo isn't for me..." but looking at other reviews, it might just be the product itself.  I have an oily scalp and I thought this would be a good purchase. I used this dry shampoo about twice until I started noticing my hair falling out in chunks while I was at work. I definitely won't be buying this again unless Hask changes the recipe. My hair already has thinning problems and this discouraged me from buying dry shampoo again.
Deanna B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. I was excited to get this as a gift for Christmas because I love other Hask products, but this dry shampoo smells horrible!! Like athlete's foot. And it doesn't work well at all. First of all, if you have dark hair it will leave several white spots in your hair unless you come through thoroughly. Seems to have no affect on the cleanliness of your hair either. Batiste dry shampoo is way better!
Nadia C.
Queens
This dry shampoo is nice. I don’t notice extreme differences in volume or texture when I use this but I do think you can go 2 to 3 days without washing your hair. Also, I have brown hair and this doesn’t leave residue.
Yaimee O.
I recently started using dry shampoo. I have been using this brand for about a month now. I think it works great with my hair, which tends to get a little dry sometimes. Now I know it says “oil absorption” on the from. But I honestly think it puts some moisture/oil in your hair. It always leaves my hair smell great. My hair is left soft and shiny. My hair always feels clean after using it.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I liked the product because it does not smell too much. It smells like lime/lemons, and not too strong. It worked well at absorbing my hair's greasiness, but this product is not ideal for black hair. I had white powder residue that was hard to remove from the back of my part area.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Got these on sale at Walgreens in a double pack. Never used dry shampoo before . Not sure if it's meant for my time of hair. It smells good and makes my hair soft. Sure I would recommend it. Not sure if I would recommend it.
Alisa K.
Columbus, OH
I have tried so many dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. I love this dry shampoo because it lasts for ever and is very low cost. Some dry shampoos run out so quickly so I do not find them to be a good value. I have blonde hair and would definitely recommend it.
Genesis G.
This dry shampoo is amazing! It smells great, absorbs oils well, free of sulfates and parabens, and it’s very affordable!! I will definitely recommend to everyone and will continue to repurchasetime and time again!
Ivonne J.
This leaves my hair smelling and looking fresh. My husband with always compliment me on how good my hairs smells. Be very ware of spraying too close to the root of your hair, it may cause white residue that will look pretty funny