BY HASK

Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Free of: phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, argan infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair revived, bouncy and clean. Saving time has never been this glamourous. Made in USA see more...

Alisa K.
Columbus, OH
I have tried so many dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. I love this dry shampoo because it lasts for ever and is very low cost. Some dry shampoos run out so quickly so I do not find them to be a good value. I have blonde hair and would definitely recommend it.
Marleigh K.
I can’t rave about this stuff enough! I love the LIGHT orange scent that it has. This doesn’t weight my hair down and leaves my hair soft just like I got a shower prior! So affordable! My hair is thin and I get blonde high lights pretty often to give you an idea of my hair type.
Deanna B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. I was excited to get this as a gift for Christmas because I love other Hask products, but this dry shampoo smells horrible!! Like athlete's foot. And it doesn't work well at all. First of all, if you have dark hair it will leave several white spots in your hair unless you come through thoroughly. Seems to have no affect on the cleanliness of your hair either. Batiste dry shampoo is way better!
Emma M.
Madison, WI
This is the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. This did not absorb any oil, it didn't even give me volume. It left a super super intense white cast, and had an overpowering, fake citrus smell that I couldn't stand. It's not super expensive but there are drugstore dry shampoos that are way better than this. I do not recommend this.
Yaimee O.
I recently started using dry shampoo. I have been using this brand for about a month now. I think it works great with my hair, which tends to get a little dry sometimes. Now I know it says “oil absorption” on the from. But I honestly think it puts some moisture/oil in your hair. It always leaves my hair smell great. My hair is left soft and shiny. My hair always feels clean after using it.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Got these on sale at Walgreens in a double pack. Never used dry shampoo before . Not sure if it's meant for my time of hair. It smells good and makes my hair soft. Sure I would recommend it. Not sure if I would recommend it.
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
Absolutely the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used no weird residue and Amazing smell absorbs oils and freshens up hair while adding some volume. I highly recommend to all hair colors even dark hair because it doesn’t leave any cast on the hair either.
jessica f.
Los Angeles
This product is ok I hate the smell of it every time I sprayed it I told my self why do I keep sprayed this the product works good I just couldn't get uses to the smell
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
This product does make you feel more refreshed.  I can go an extra day when I use this.  My only complaint is that I have dark hair and this leaves a white residue.  I have to use a damp washcloth to go over it so I don't look gray.
Genesis G.
This dry shampoo is amazing! It smells great, absorbs oils well, free of sulfates and parabens, and it’s very affordable!! I will definitely recommend to everyone and will continue to repurchasetime and time again!