BeautyHair ProductsHask

by Hask

HASK Coconut Milk & Organic Honey Curl Care is formulated with ingredients that cater to your curls and aid in major definition. Each product gives strands a boost of moisture, provide brilliant shine and increased manageability. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Enriched with hydrating coconut milk and nourishing organic honey, each wash removes buildup without stressing or stripping curls of natural oils. Featuring an exclusive Memory Curl Complex, a curl enhancer that defines every twist and turn with perfect frizz-proof control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HASK Curl Care Shampoo Sulfate Free Coconut Milk and Organic Honey with Memory Curl Complex Curl Enhancer, 12 fl oz!
amanda D.
somerset
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these products. Sulfate free. Have really change my hair completely. Smell great. Wash and lather really good. Too. I have shoulders length, natural curly, fine, and limp hair. So it's really mad emy hair a lot healthier.
Tre L.
Birmingham, AL
BEST Hask line I've used, my whole family uses it lol. My husband loves this, it's the main shampoo he uses. My son and I have long hair and it it so easy get through detangling while shampooing. Smells just like coconut, which I'm not crazy about, but it suds very well. We've finished this bottle, and are almost out of conditioner and I'll have to get another set!
starla S.
ROXBORO NC, NC
The absolute BEST store bought shampoo and / or conditioner you can buy ! Sulfate and silicone free. Leaves hair so clean and soft ! And wonderful to let air dry and get your natural waves and curls survive . Truly healthy hair !!
Danelisse C.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like how HASK smells, I’m always on the lookout for something with coconut in it. And HASK always has that soft but you can tell it’s there smell. My hair feels soft and wavy, I’m looking for more curls and maybe after some time using it I can see the difference!
Arianna B.
Yorkana, PA
this product makes my hair feel so good! i love the smell of it! i always get compliments on how good my hair smells! i highly recommend this product!
Brittany F.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my daughters hair. She loves the smell and it helps with her curls. We are always looking for products to keep her hair clean and soft.
Briana F.
Philadelphia, PA
I am new to this product but so far I really enjoy using this shampoo. It lathers very nicely and it smells lovely. The scent lasts a while but it’s not overbearing. The hint of coconut and honey makes me feel like My hair is receiving the nutrients it needs. I have it four stars only because at some points I do think it can leave my hair a little dry but the conditioner combats that well.
Sandra T.
Lynn, MA
My hair has been very damaged from heat and coloring products and my curls have been almost nonexistent after once use of the shampoo and conditioner my curls were a lot more defined than I had seen them, I was so excited this has been helpful in restoring my hair
Cabrina B.
N Las Vegas, NV
HASK Curl Care Shampoo Sulfate Free Coconut Milk and Organic Honey with Memory Curl Complex Curl Enhancer, 12 fl oz uploaded by Cabrina B.
I use the shampoo & conditioner. This has literally stepped my hair up. My hair is so soft & smells amazing. My curls are always so defined & soft. Leaves my hair shiny
Paradise
Columbus , OH
HASK Curl Care Shampoo Sulfate Free Coconut Milk and Organic Honey with Memory Curl Complex Curl Enhancer, 12 fl oz uploaded by Paradise
The smell and the way it doesn’t lather so much but still manage to maintain frizz on your curls. I just really love HASK it’s seems as if it’s last for weeks in my hair i will always buy it to treat my natural hair!HASK Curl Care Shampoo Sulfate Free Coconut Milk and Organic Honey with Memory Curl Complex Curl Enhancer, 12 fl oz

Looking for your answer?