BeautyHairHair ProductsHask

by Hask

HASK Coconut Milk & Organic Honey Curl Care is formulated with ingredients that cater to your curls and aid in major definition. Each product gives strands a boost of moisture, provide brilliant shine and increased manageability. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Enriched with hydrating coconut milk and nourishing organic honey, the conditioner locks in moisture to bring dehydrated hair back to life, while the deep conditioner quenches thirsty curls, sealing split ends and keeping unruly coils in-line with bounce and shine. Featuring an exclusive Memory Curl Complex, a curl enhancer that defines every twist and turn with perfect frizz-proof control.

My hair is thick and wavy and ALWAYS frizzy and constantly dreading. I’m looking for a product that really works. Help!
Start your review of HASK Curl Care Conditioner Sulfate Free Coconut Milk and Organic Honey with Memory Curl Complex Curl Enhancer, 12 fl oz!
Robin S.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Not such a fan of this. I tried it once and returned it. I didn't like how my hair felt afterwards. It didn't wash out well.
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great conditioner. I use this on combo with the shampoo. Great. I bought because everything I was using on my natural curly, fine and limp hair was weighing it down My hair is naturally very dry as well. This has brought back so much softness. And shine to my hair. For real. Not expensive either.
Jackie F.
Anaheim, CA
HASK Curl Care Conditioner Sulfate Free Coconut Milk and Organic Honey with Memory Curl Complex Curl Enhancer, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jackie F.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing product!! I love how it leaves my hair very soft and smooth!! Not to mention that it also leaves me hair with such a lovely smell!!! Love it!
Mikal A.
Fairfax
This product is great for the price! It does have some slip and doesn’t completely sink into the hair. I used this and my hair felt very soft after.
Abby S.
Staten Island, NY
I had high hopes for this product but it somewhat left a waxy feeling on my hair. After about a week it did make my hair a little softer but I probably would not repurchase.
Kristen M.
Depew, NY
First off the smell is nice and light. The hask curl conditioner really does make my curly hair smoother and less frizzy. Always paired with their shampoo this makes my hair look and feel great
Gina T.
Rossville, GA
Does make a difference in sleekness of your hair, even after just one use. The only thing is the smell isn’t the typical coconut and could definitely be improved. Best to use for dry hair because can leave it too greasy.
kenzie S.
Greensburg, PA
Omfg this smells AMAZING!!! I have wavy hair and thought it would help get my hair naturally curlier and It does a decent job for the waves that I have. Seriously CAN NOT get over the smell. Also my hair can be a rats nest but its so smooth and wayyy easier to brush through after using this conditioner.
Shauna S.
Auburn Hills , MI
This conditioner is wonderful! It smells amazing! I use it as my "everyday" (i wash every 3 though..) conditioner and use a mask every 4th time I wash instead. It's great for moisturizing without weighing your curls down. It seems to give them good definition too.
Migdaliz B.
HASK Curl Care Conditioner Sulfate Free Coconut Milk and Organic Honey with Memory Curl Complex Curl Enhancer, 12 fl oz uploaded by Migdaliz B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started my journey to give my curls life and keep them healthy about a year ago. I found this product at Walmart for a cheap price and I must say I love it. It smells great and the way my hair/curls feels after I use these products is awesome. I truly gets the work done for a fraction of the cost that many other products cost.