BY HASK

Color shield complex Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with an exotic melon scent. Free of: phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Want to preserve your color-treated hair without having to lather, rinse and repeat? Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair looking better than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil and odor, while Kalahari melon keeps your color gorgeously vibrant and feeling fresh. Get ready for love at first spray. Made in USA see more...

Nicole W.
Marietta
I didn’t use this scent, but I do have the charcoal dry shampoo. I don’t know that it works as well as other dry shampoos with lots of chemicals, but it gets the job done, and it smells really nice like citrus!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I️ really like this dry shampoo. I️ feel it does an excellent job of removing the oils in my hair and keeping it looking clean. It does leave a white cast when initially sprayed, but I️ use it at night, so it doesn’t really bother me like it would someone who uses dry shampoo in the morning. I️ have gotten compliments on how my hair smells too, because it smells so sweet and fruity.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Jessica S.
Lakewood, CA
Gets the job done and smells so good. My pet peeve with dry shampoo is usually the smell. They usually have a baby powder smell or a weird powder smell. This one is kind of fruity and really does take care of the oils without making my hair white. Sooo easy to rub in.
Erin B.
Layton, UT
I’m in love with this product! No residue from it and it makes my hair feel really clean! It also smells great and it makes my hair look not greasy. I use this all the time! Love it!
jessica f.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an ok product it does what it suppose to do am not sure how I feel about the smell of it. Overall the product gets the job done.
Shahalie S.
Albany, OR
I love this dry shampoo it smells so good, it’s also a lot of product. I can’t wait to try the other kinds and fragrances.
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this because I ran out of my Batiste and my mom I really fell in love with it too and she would just take it away from me every chance you could get so she could use it