Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooHask
Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 65 oz

Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.

by Hask

Color shield complex Long-lasting oil absorption Free of sulfates & parabens Infused with an exotic melon scent. Free of: phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. Want to preserve your color-treated hair without having to lather, rinse and repeat? Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight formula that will leave your second day hair looking better than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil and odor, while Kalahari melon keeps your color gorgeously vibrant and feeling fresh. Get ready for love at first spray. Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.!
Elizabeth S.
Lynn, MA
Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It doesn't make my hair chalky like some others I've tried. It was only 3 dollars which is way cheaper than other shampoos and you get so much product in the bottle! It also has a very nice scent! Hask Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz. #hair #haircare #dryshampoo #healthyhair #spray #hairwash #dirtyhair #shampoo #affordable #favorite #hairproducts #haircareproducts
Dee N.
Phoenix, AZ
Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by Dee N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
I bought this at a Marshalls store because I wanted a dry shampoo that wouldn’t leave my hair so white and powdery and this dry shampoo is great at not leaving that dusty look on your scalp. It doesn’t absorb a lot of oil though and didn’t give any volume, so it’s good to use for “next day hair” but not for longer than that. I do recommend it for the price if you wash your hair every 2 days. [product:hask-color-protection-dry-shampoo-kalahari-melon-oil-6.5-oz.]
katie D.
Beech Creek
Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz. uploaded by katie D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
This is my new favorite drugstore dry shampoo! I usually try a new one most of the time,but I will continue to purchase this! The price was great and it smells so good. It doesnt feel tacky or sticky. it gave my hair volume without residue. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sarina P.
Salinas , CA
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil 6.5 oz.(pack of 2)
Great quality in fact I really enjoyed The fact that it actually lasted me a long time the only thing that I did not like about it is that it didn’t really have a great sense but overall it does the job #nomoreOilyhair
Carly G.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
Probably the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used. It really controls the oils and makes my hair look and smell amazing in between washes
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
I️ really like this dry shampoo. I️ feel it does an excellent job of removing the oils in my hair and keeping it looking clean. It does leave a white cast when initially sprayed, but I️ use it at night, so it doesn’t really bother me like it would someone who uses dry shampoo in the morning. I️ have gotten compliments on how my hair smells too, because it smells so sweet and fruity.
Madison L.
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Shira K.
Queens
This is hands-down my favorite dry shampoo. I’d say it gives me an extra day or two of not washing my hair. Not only does it make my hair less greasy, but it also gives it some nice volume and makes it smell really nice. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I use this dry shampoo, it makes my hair feel a little more stiff and less soft at the root. It’s not terrible, but it’s not my favorite feeling. That said, I have not found a dry shampoo that I like better, so yes- I would definitely recommend this one.
Marion B.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
I love this dry shampoo. It has a light smell, works with l it for product, and is inexpensive.
Alexa O.
Wayne, NJ
Review for: Hask Color Protection Dry Shampoo Kalahari Melon Oil - 6.5 oz.
Got this product because it was on sale and I liked the fragrance. My hair lost volume after using it and my hair immediately looked greasy after.

Looking for your answer?