BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Katherine K.
New York
Love that it’s sulfate free, but takes a little more than normal to lather up. Washes out pretty well, but unsure if it has really improved my hair at all (I’ve been using for a month)
angela p.
Great shampoo and conditioner set for dry damaged hair .or if you have hard water in your home .it is a little on the expensive side but worth it if you can get your hands on the big bottles
Andriana ❤.
Inexpensive yet packed with quality. Smells great and leaves my hair not only smelling good, but feeling great, too, which is sometimes difficult with type 4A hair. I love this line of products. It is heavily recommended!
Alex K.
This is by far the best shampoo. I love the smell. I use it every time I wash my hair! I think it’s best for any hair type! It lathers so well. It smells like coconut! I was very satisfied.
Teresa M.
Hilton Head, SC
Picked up this shampoo at Target because I had a coupon but it’s now my go to shampoo. My hair is very frizzy and colored but the shampoo along with the conditioner works wonders.
Brittnay  S.
Wellington, OH
I am in absolute love with this shampoo and conditioner!! I previously had blonde hair which meant lots of bleaching, and very damaged hair. Once I started using this line of products I have noticed a huge change in the health of my hair. My ends are so soft, and the rest of my hair has an amazing shine which I haven't seen for awhile. And... it cleans my hair so good. I have been able to go days without washing, which I can't do with other shampoos!
Brieanna L.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is amazing. I recently bleached the ends of my hair, and it was left dry and blah. I tried so many different shampoos to fix it and nothing worked. But this stuff left it soft and shiny, and back to its normal self. It smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling healthy and clean. I have an oily scalp, and this didn't make it feel greasy or weighed down. And it's priced really well! Definitely recommend it for all hair types!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Really really amazing shampoo! Smells so so good! Ulta sells this for $6 and the conditioner for $6! My hair is frizzy and this has helped it so much! If you don't like the smell of coconuts, they have different ones in this brand for different hair problems! They have an argan one, healthy hair one, this charcoal one (clarifying), etc. it's really
for the price! It's also CRUELTY FREE, SULFATE FREE, PARABEN FREE & FREE OF DRYING ALCOHOL!
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
I was introduced to this shampoo thanks to a subscription Beauty Box. This ended up being my go-to shampoo for everyday use. It cleans without stripping my hair that is colored. The smell is wonderful but not too strong. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a daily shampoo without the harshness thanks to no parabens and sulfates. Accompanied with the nourishing conditioner and this is a great team!
karen g.
San Jose, CA
i love this product it makes my hair smooth and it helps my hair from feeling and looking damaged. I started using it because i dye my hair often and it keeps my hair healthy. Really recomend it.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?