BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Janine Z.
It smells so good! For the price, it works amazing. I find it in my local Target for about $5 and the bottle lasts me for about 3 months. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft. I like to use the Hask leave in products as well so my blow dry can come out fab.
Marissa C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not my favorite but not my least favored either. I didn’t notice any changes in the hydration or deal of my hair over the course of time used. Really just served the purpose of cleansing and basic holding of nutrients and hydration nothing exceptional.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
Hask products are very nourishing for the hair. Having bleached hair has required I find more conditioning products and Hask coconut products are great for this! I the shampoo once every 2 weeks. I alternate a lot but I'm satisfied with this product.
Krista K.
North Bend
Pretty good for a relatively clean and safe shampoo! If you have oily hair like mine, it doesn’t give you that “squeaky clean” feeling you look for when you wash your hair, but it smells great and the texture and consistency is very creamy.
Shailine D.
Amazing fit dry and damaged hair. Do cleans my hair without seeing it out. Just started using this a couple months ago and my hair is getting healthier and looks so much better.
Alaina B.
Loooove this shampoo! Firstly it’s smells absolutely amazing. It makes my hair super soft! I like this better than the OXG coconut shampoo, that one dries my hair out. I purchased this at target and it is a great value for the price!
Summer W.
Shawnee, KS
Gentle to the hair, made my hair feel soft, sleek and manageable. I used it about 2-3 times a week on my long hair. Purchased at target for about $3. Definitely worth the money, I would say it works better than many other drugstore shampoos.
Alyssa F.
Millersburg, PA
This is my favorite shampoo I have ever tried. It smells amazing and also really helps ease the frizz out of my curly hair. A lot goes a long way and it’s super bubbly in your hair. I would definitely recommend this product.
Juliana S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Works great for greasy hair. It instantly makes my hair silky smooth and gives it a beautiful shine. I am a reappear customer and would recommend this product to everyone especially if you get greasy hair quickly.
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
This has been my go to shampoo for over a year now! I pair it with the matching conditioner and it makes my hair so smooth, soft, and shiny! I love that it's cruelty free and so cheap! Keeps my hair moisturized and beautiful!!
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?