BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Love this shampoo! It smells great, leaves my hair really soft, and it's relatively inexpensive for being sulfate free. My only complaint is that it can sometimes leave my hair flat, but I'm also a new mom still going through some hair issues, so I don't know if I can completely blame it on that yet lol. Can't wait to try more in the Hask line!
Lauren B.
Denison, TX
This shampoo is LIFE! I have long curly hair and this is the only shampoo I ever want to use! It smells wonderful, lasts forever and keeps my hair so soft and shiny! I pair it with the conditioner and get awesome results! It is priced super well for how much product you get! You can also get samples at target for $1.99! Can't beat it!
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
Very very very light coconut scent. Helps my hair feel well nourished and hydrated after using. My husband also likes using this product. It is affordable too! I have color treated hair and I love this.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Love the smell of this shapmoo. Also have the matching coconut conditioner as well. When using both products I dont even have to apply an oil or serum to my hair after getting out of the shower because its that silky smooth. Drys my hair into its natural wave without frizz. Definitely a necessity in my routine.
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
I've been using this product for several months and have found it has drastically improved the look, feel, and length of my hair. My hair was damaged and dry from a salon trip gone wrong and now it is getting healthy and growing again ! Definitely recommend
Sushmita K.
Kingsville, TX
Totally free of sulfates and parabens! This shampoo is mild for daily use but however mild it is, I suggest not to use daily and go for the alternate days! It is a bit pricey but however it is totally worth sending for this one! Try using with the conditioner and mask for awesome results.!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I'm still undecided on this product. I really liked it the first few times I used it as it left my hair moisturized and didn't irritate my scalp, but after a few uses I felt like I was getting build up. I just did a wash with a more traditional shampoo, and I'm hoping mixing in a clarifying wash once in awhile will make this work for me.
Stephanie M.
Great hair care line.  Leaves hair feeling clean but not stripped. Does not lather much, so you know. Pleasant scent and a little goes a long way so very good value. When paired with conditioner and oil, hair looks silkier - with long waves, that isn't easy!
maryuris julieth m.
me encanta este producto me deja el cabello con un olor delicioso a coco, su empaque es muy lindo y se puede reciclar . vale la pena comprarlo apesar que es mas costoso que los shampoo del supermercado pero vale la pena  ya que recupera el cabello seco :)
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This shampoo is okay. It's very affordable, cruelty free, and smells pleasant. I'm not so sure that the coconut oil helps "nourish" my hair more so than any other shampoo. I've gone through two bottles of this, but I much prefer their greek yogurt line.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?