BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
This is what I’m using on my girls hair currently... It cleanses and leaves hair soft and smells really really good. Hask is my favorite drugstore brand. It’s not high end but the closest you can get at an affordable price.
Ari F.
I love this thing, smells great my hair ends up like i just walked out of the salon, i always alternate brands but i think i will keep this in hand. My hair is oily and it just stays dry for a couple days. Love love love
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I like this shampoo a lot. It smells great and hasn't seemed to damage my color-treated hair even though it's a "drugstore brand". The price is so low.  It feels gentle because it has some lather but not full lather.
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I used this because I liked Hask and love anything coconut related. I preferred this one to the Keratin because of the scent and I felt it made my hair feel softer. I have repurchased this shampoo multiple times
Hailey B.
This product is the holy grail of shampoos! It makes my hair soooo soft and feel so healthy. It really hydrates my dry hair without weighing it down. I always have voluminous and silky hair when I use this!
Ciara F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first shampoo I tried from Hask and I fell in love with their products! It smells SO good and helps keep my hair smooth and shiny. I use it with their charcoal shampoo and the coconut shampoo helps add moisture.
Katrina P.
Fort Gay, WV
Love the way makes my hair smell and feel after using. I've used this for awhile and can tell a difference in the strength and feel of my hair. Cleans great and definitely recommend using.
Missy J.
Jensen Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best shampoo I have ever used! It leaves my hair soft, smooth, and smelling amazing! I have honestly never found a shampoo/condition where the smell lasts for more than a day! Very nice shampoo.
Hannah K.
LOVE this shampoo. I have really awful dandruff and itchy scalp. My hair and scalp look and feel amazing after using this product. I highly recommend it to others.
T M.
richmond, tx
Not a fan. This product left my hair feeling awfully greasy. The smell was fantastic but the fact that my hair felt worse than before I washed it was a big let down. Would not buy again.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?