BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Sam B.
Literally my go to shampoo. This is all I’m using at the moment. First off it doesn’t weigh your hair down or make it feel like it has a lot of buildup. It’s easier to get a rich lather out of it. It also smells super amazing if you love coconuts like I do!
Nicole A.
Burlington, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells divine, and it not your typical fake coconut scent. The smell remains in my hair for days. This is a great drugstore/walmart brand that is affordble and moisturizing, it keep coming back to it again and again!
Giulia V.
This brand of all natural shampoo is one of my favorites. My hair is more hydrated and stronger. I will not lie I bought this product because of the smell but honestly it's a good product !
Bitter-Sweet t.
Dubai, Dubai
This is one of the best organic shampoos I have ever used. It smells like heavenly coconuts and leaves my hair so soft and smelling fresh. It cleanses my hair without leaving it dry! Would 100% recommend it to a friend.
Ana K.
Dubai, Dubai
Love the smell! Discovered this shampoo recently and i am totally addicted to it now. Leaves my hair smooth and easy to style. I use the conditioner from the same line as well.
Karla P.
Chihuahua, Chihuahua
I have to say I have been using this shampoo for about 6 months now and it really does work, it leaves my hair so smooth and lots of shine, also it has repaired my hair, maybe not a lot but at least it has hydrated my hair a ton, I really do recommend this product specially if you have recently dyed or bleached your hair.
Wichitra S.
Major looooove! I've been looking for an affordable SLS free shampoo, and I found Hask. I've been changing shampoo every now and then, and I still couldn't find one that I moisturizing without making my scalp oily, and thus making my hair looks flat. My hair looks so much healthier, softer, and less tangled. Thanks to Hask, I am never turning back!
Malaya H.
Kelowna
I love everything about this shampoo. It makes my hair smell amazing and I know it's good for my body! It has no sulphates or chemicals which can be hard to find for a reasonable price. The bottle is a little tiny but I was surprised at how long it's lasting me.
Amanda W.
This stuff is godly I swear by it I use it every single time I get out of the shower it does not make my hair oily it does not wear down it is giving it that bright nice shine that everyone looks for I love love love this stuff
Danielle B.
Canada
Love this! Going on my second bottle. I do prefer higher end conditioners like Living Proof but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative I would definitely purchase this!
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?