BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Tracy R.
Forsyth, MO
I gave 3 stars because I wasn't wow'd. I tried this and thought... Hum theres better
Amy L.
Petoskey, MI
This smells wonderful and works great. Made my hair soft and less frizzy. Love it.
Samantha R.
Milton, PA
This shampoo is VERY cleansing! I read a lot of reviews after I got it and before I tried it and was terrified it would dry out my hair. It does make it feel dry but it's only because it cleans everything out of your hair. I followed up with the Coconut conditioner and instead of leaving it in for 1-2 mins as recommended,  I let it in for 3-5. They both smell wonderful!
Gloria T.
Northridge, CA
Purchased at: Target
Ran out of shampoo and needed something quick and cost effective and decided to give this product a try. It is well worth the hype! The shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean, happy and healthy. I’ve noticed my hair is significantly less frizzy once I started using this product, paired with the conditioner.
Tophia S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used this product and I have curly hair I love how my curls look after i use this and how soft my hair is I love the package and the price was adorable I would highly recommend for curly hair
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake
I have had such a hard time finding a shampoo to make my hair feel soft and this line did the trick! I use the shampoo, conditioner and the oil as well as the deep conditioner in the whole line! I hav this well stocked in my cabinet every time it goes on sale.
Purchased at: Target
Just started using this shampoo since i have purple hair at the moment n found out sulfate free shampoo help maintain the color longer, so i picked this one since i already had a good experience with their hair treatments and once again i was not disappointed. Not only is it helping my color last longer but it took away the dryness, my hair is looking very healthy, no split ends, and it smells great. I highly recommend this product.
Mariam B.
Alain, Abu Dhabi
The shampoo lives up to its name and is completely nourishing to my scalp. It doesn't leave any residue and adds moisture without leaving me to look like a greaseball. The products are all free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, alcohol, and artificial colors. The most important thing is that they smell amazing. I love that! 😍
micaela j.
This is the only shampoo and conditioner I am using at the moment especially because it is sulfate free and free of artificial colors. Smells really good as well. Ideal for frizzy, dry or color treated hair.
Amie D.
Earley , Reading
Amazing conditioner that’s full of protein and really helps your hair if it’s damaged. It’s not full of sulphate and leaves your hair feeling really soft! It has a nice scent I use this range a lot!
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?