BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Heather B.
Equality, IL
I love this shampoo! It smells so amazing and makes my hair feel great! I highly recommend it.
Kayla K.
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing and works great. Does not leave my hair greasy or flat.
Janisa G.
I loved this shampoo. It made my hair feel soooo soft. I wish it came in a bigger bottle tho.
Danielle T.
Farmington , NM
Perfect shampoo for helping with breakage in the hair but the smell was almost to much for me
Candice G.
Evansville, IN
This smells like being on an island spa. I take too long in the shower just smelling this.
Shelby W.
Eau Claire, WI
Love this stuff for my hair. My hair feels stronger and softer ever since I got this stuff.
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
I really like this hawk coconut shampoo as well as the conditioner for my dry curly hair
Komila N.
Oak Harbor, WA
Favorite conditioner ever! Nourishes and helps my hair grow so fast I absolutely love it!
Kinsley R.
This works really well. It nourishes your hair and leaves it smelling like pure coconut.
Rya R.
Linwood, NC
Great for dry hair, smells super tropical and has really helped with my dry ends!!!!!!
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?