BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Sophia M.
Sayville
This shampoo makes my hair so good. I always get so upset when I run out of it! It keeps my hair looking healthy
Rhianna p.
This shampoo is amazing I love it ans it makes my hair nuce and soft i dye my hair a lot so this als9 helps it.
Celeste R.
I got a sample of this before after trying it, it made my dry damaged soft and look healthy for a couple days
Jessica R.
Jefferson City
This is an OK product. I have fine thin hair, so I need all the volume I can get. This didn’t do much for me.
Bianca G.
This thick rich shampoo moistutizes while it cleans. Leaves hair soft and hydrated. Great coconut smell!
ChelceaJoe D.
Odessa, TX
I have super dry hair and this has helped my hair to revive and repair. Love having soft manageable hair!
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
This shampoo did wonders to my hair! Left it feeling clean and amazingly soft. Smelled wonderful too!!
Tanisha M.
Fall River, MA
This stuff smells so good. The shampoo is nourishing, and lathers well but doesn't dry out the hair
Falcon H.
chickasha
Purchased at: Walmart
Weightless moisture. Doesn’t suck your hair dry. Good price. Lasts a while. Will be buying again.
Krystal C.
Okeechobee, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo. I always have to flat iron my hair but with this I don't have to
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?