BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Ashley S.
Abilene, TX
This is a great nourishing shampoo! It left my hair so soft and shiny. No build up and didn't make my scalp itch. The scent is great also.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite shampoo! It leaves my hair clean, soft, and smelling great. It doesn’t strip my color. Leaves my hair feeling great.
Jennifer J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great shampoo for in between. I have noticed it dries my hait out after 3 washes with it. Even using the.conditioner with it
Lex C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Made my hair shiny and smooth. It smelled amazing too, a very light coconut scent. Took off one star because caused too much build-up
Kendra D.
Manhattan
Great shampoo! One of the best things about it is the scent because I love a naturally smelling scent and it lasts for a good while
Nida 💞.
los Angeles
Naturally extracted with no chemicals added. Very affordable and easily available. I have brown straight hair with medium volume.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
This shampoo is great! It smells so good and really cleans my hair well. Great for someone with a dry scalp and lathers great
Victoria S.
This shampoo is moisturizing and it gives me so much slip when I’m washing my hair . I look forward to using this shampoo.
Greyci H.
Falls church, VA
I just bought and so far a really like it. It leaves my hair super soft and it smells amazing. It's amazing for my curls
Amanda K.
Little Elm, TX
I love the smell of this shampoo off the bat. I had to give it four stars though because it does weigh down my fine hair.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?