BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
James W.
Ludlow, MA
Hands down my favorite shampoo ever. After I bleached my hair, this shampoo and it's matching conditioner helped keep my hair shiny and moisturized. I love the smell and I love how it makes my hair look!
Mackenzie H.
Hammond
The smell is absolutely amazing ! It snakes my hair smell great for hours. My hair feels so soft and has a nice shine. It makes it look healthy. It’s a cheep way to keep your hair looking it’s best !
Tracy g.
This has been my go to shampoo. It's affordable and the smell is so good. I often can randomly smell my hair when I move my hair. It's so moisturizing and has kept my frizzy hair at bay. I will definitely be repurchasing this shampoo.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
This is great. I hate the smell of coconut but it really does wonders for your hair so I usually power through it. Makes your hair really soft especially when you pair it with the conditioner. Must buy!!
Rae L.
Galliano
This pair of shampoo and conditioner make my hair very soft while giving it a deep clean! It had a great price at Walmart and I buy this every time I run out.
Leslie A.
kalamazoo
Smells great and cleans and conditions my hair beautifully! Doesn’t dry out my hair like some other shampoos. Great natural product free of all the bad things!
Sally M.
Monterey
This shampoo is very moisturizing and smells very nice. The cleansing power is not super strong. If you’re hair is very oily it will require a few shampoos.
Brittany L.
Welch, WV
I love the way this shampoo smells and my hair is SO soft after using it! It lathers nicely and it really targets the dryness. I buy this stuff often!!
Esmeralda F.
brighton,co
This shampoo nourishes you hair perfectly and it is easy to get to every single hair and with water it takes out easily and NO FALLING FLAT TODAY!!!☺
Korey F.
Cochran, GA
Love the way this makes my hair smells and it does a really nice job at cleaning my hair. I have oily hair and find that it works nicely with it
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?