BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this shampoo give you dandruff?1 Answers
  • Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
Katie M.
I absolutely love this shampoo! I was searching for a sulfate and paraben free shampoo and randomly chose this one at target because it was on sale. Not only does it leave my hair feeling super healthy, it also smells fantastic, definitely recommend!
Alexis M.
Wichita Falls, TX
SUCH A GOOD SMELL OMG. I've been using this for a while, since the bottles I got are so big and I love it. My hair feels so refreshed and is left smelling so good after I use it. Everyone needs to try this brand!(:
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This is amazing. It cleans really well and leaves my hair feeling so soft. And when it dries it is noticeably less frizzy than with other shampoos. I have bleached hair. Love it and will continue to purchase!
Tracy K.
Bensalem , Pa
This brand is great this product makes my hair soft and smells amazing the packaging is ugly but don't judge a book by its cover I buy it at ulta it's reasonably priced and works wonders on damaged dry hair I love it and you will too
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
I was excited to try this shampoo since I've been experimenting with different oils. It's a okay shampoo, but I still feel like I will add drops of other oils to keep my hair shiny and soft. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kodi M.
Dubuque, IA
I have awful hair. My scalp is very oily and ny ends split and dry. This shampoo is the first I have found that helps with both. After 2 weeks I'm able to condition my scalp as well not just my ends. And my ends are not as dry and damaged. Well balanced.
Claudia G.
Laredo, TX
This product does miracles. I would recommend you also get the deep conditioning treatment with it. I had my hair damaged from a hair dye job u got done, it was terrible and this product fixed my hair back to healthy!
Aubrey W.
Port Angeles
In absolutely love their shampoo and conditioner! It works so well too! It leaves my hair very soft and tames my frizz to which is nice. And I LOVE the smell of coconuts too! Definitely would recommend this to others!
Michele P.
I love this shampoo! I've used quite a few from this company, but this one smells the best. I got mine from Ulta, but target is selling this brand now too. My hair feels amazing and smells amazing too. I am so satisfied and I will be a customer for life.
Crystal C.
Dubois, PA
I absolutely love this shampoo, I was searching for awhile to find a product that does wonders for my hair. Discovered this at my local Target, and decided to try the brand. It makes my hair soft after every use.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Does this shampoo give you dandruff?