Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz. uploaded by Ashley H.Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz. uploaded by Krystal C.Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz. uploaded by Krystal C.See all 6 photos

BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this help damaged, oily hair reg...Yes! My ends tend to get super... 1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?oops! I'm so glad I did! 2 Answers
  • Does this have a weird smell?This is one of the best produc... 2 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on Target*
jen c.
jen c.
New City, NY
I received 2 sample packages of both the shampoo & conditioner from Ulta when I placed an order online. I was hesitant to use this at first because my hair doesn't react well when I add more oil because it tends to get greasy quickly. This shampoo really did wonders for me, my hair was clean, refreshed, soft, and silky after using it along with the conditioner. I'm so happy with the results I am going to buy the products. I think I will use it every other time I wash my hair simply because I don't want my hair to get greasy from the added oil! I would 100% recommend trying this as it truly is a great shampoo.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Really really amazing shampoo! Smells so so good! Ulta sells this for $6 and the conditioner for $6! My hair is frizzy and this has helped it so much! If you don't like the smell of coconuts, they have different ones in this brand for different hair problems! They have an argan one, healthy hair one, this charcoal one (clarifying), etc. it's really
for the price! It's also CRUELTY FREE, SULFATE FREE, PARABEN FREE & FREE OF DRYING ALCOHOL!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
I was introduced to this shampoo thanks to a subscription Beauty Box. This ended up being my go-to shampoo for everyday use. It cleans without stripping my hair that is colored. The smell is wonderful but not too strong. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a daily shampoo without the harshness thanks to no parabens and sulfates. Accompanied with the nourishing conditioner and this is a great team!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Downers Grove, IL
I am always trying different shampoos to see which one works best for my hair. This product is definitely really good for all types of hair. It will make it feel like your hair is healthy and clean. I also love anything coconut scented. Coconut is such a relaxing aroma, which is what you would want in the shower.
Cailyn P.
Cailyn P.
This shampoo and the matching conditioner are to DIE FOR! As long as you use these every day along with the matching oil your hair will feel so silky and smooth. It obviously take more than one wash so don't expect to use it one time and have perfect hair. No. But over time your hair will feel amazing!!!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
I started using this about two months ago and I LOVE it! Coconut oil works wonders on my hair, and this unique blend is great! I love the amber bottle and the print on it. I use this every three days so my hair doesn't dry out. I am completely satisfied with this product!
Christine M.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
This smells like a tropical paradise! I finally ran out of my Bamboo oil Shampoo so I thought I would switch it out. This has been my favorite Hask product so far. It's so affordable for the value and quality. I will continue to use Hask for all my haircare needs.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
I am loving this shampoo (and conditioner!) It is SO moisturizing and helps my very curly hair stay frizz-free in the southern humidity. I use their shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatments regularly. This is an affordable product and I definitely recommend it!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I really loved the Argan version of this shampoo and when it was gone I decided to give this one a try. It was not great for me. I couldn't go more than 2 days without my hair getting greasy and gross. Definitely only recommend this if you have really dry hair.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I absolutely love this shampoo! I was searching for a sulfate and paraben free shampoo and randomly chose this one at target because it was on sale. Not only does it leave my hair feeling super healthy, it also smells fantastic, definitely recommend!
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Pharr
Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and help it grow? How long until progress is noticeable?