Add a Photo

By HASK
Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female.
Photos (6)
jen c.
jen c.
New City, NY

I received 2 sample packages of both the shampoo & conditioner from Ulta when I placed an order online. I was hesitant to use this at first because my hair doesn't react well when I add more oil because it tends to get greasy quickly. This shampoo really did wonders for me, my hair was clean, refreshed, soft, and silky after using it along with the conditioner. I'm so happy with the results I am going to buy the products. I think I will use it every other time I wash my hair simply because I don't want my hair to get greasy from the added oil! I would 100% recommend trying this as it truly is a great shampoo.
Terese C.
Terese C.
Minneapolis, MN

I LOVE the smell of coconut shampoo/conditioner/body wash and this stuff is so amazing! I use both the shampoo & conditioner together and my hair is so silky soft. My hair is balayage from my natural hair color (medium brown) to a beige blonde so the ends of my hair have been bleached a few times and can get really snarled after a shower, but this stuff keeps it from being a tangled mess & it feels so hydrated! I used to use the OGX coconut milk shampoo/conditioner but the ends of my hair would still feel dry this stuff works MUCH better!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

Really really amazing shampoo! Smells so so good! Ulta sells this for $6 and the conditioner for $6! My hair is frizzy and this has helped it so much! If you don't like the smell of coconuts, they have different ones in this brand for different hair problems! They have an argan one, healthy hair one, this charcoal one (clarifying), etc. it's really
for the price! It's also CRUELTY FREE, SULFATE FREE, PARABEN FREE & FREE OF DRYING ALCOHOL!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Macon, GA

I was introduced to this shampoo thanks to a subscription Beauty Box. This ended up being my go-to shampoo for everyday use. It cleans without stripping my hair that is colored. The smell is wonderful but not too strong. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a daily shampoo without the harshness thanks to no parabens and sulfates. Accompanied with the nourishing conditioner and this is a great team!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA

Love this shampoo! It smells great, leaves my hair really soft, and it's relatively inexpensive for being sulfate free. My only complaint is that it can sometimes leave my hair flat, but I'm also a new mom still going through some hair issues, so I don't know if I can completely blame it on that yet lol. Can't wait to try more in the Hask line!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pottsboro, TX

This shampoo is LIFE! I have long curly hair and this is the only shampoo I ever want to use! It smells wonderful, lasts forever and keeps my hair so soft and shiny! I pair it with the conditioner and get awesome results! It is priced super well for how much product you get! You can also get samples at target for $1.99! Can't beat it!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This dry shampoo is not as powdery as others I've tried; it's a lot lighter and doesn't coat your hair as much, if that makes sense. It's also not as volumizing (they have a separate volume giving dry shampoo.). It smells great though, and, as a blonde, you couldn't see it in my hair at all. Hair still looked shiny!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Downers Grove, IL

I am always trying different shampoos to see which one works best for my hair. This product is definitely really good for all types of hair. It will make it feel like your hair is healthy and clean. I also love anything coconut scented. Coconut is such a relaxing aroma, which is what you would want in the shower.
Cailyn P.
Cailyn P.

This shampoo and the matching conditioner are to DIE FOR! As long as you use these every day along with the matching oil your hair will feel so silky and smooth. It obviously take more than one wash so don't expect to use it one time and have perfect hair. No. But over time your hair will feel amazing!!!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA

I started using this about two months ago and I LOVE it! Coconut oil works wonders on my hair, and this unique blend is great! I love the amber bottle and the print on it. I use this every three days so my hair doesn't dry out. I am completely satisfied with this product!
Diana J.
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI

I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.

Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH

Does this product repair damaged hair?
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Pharr

Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and help it grow? How long until progress is noticeable?