BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and hel...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
  • Does this have a weird smell?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
I initially bought this because I couldn’t find the coconut shampoo that I had previously bought. I actually like this one very much. Even the shampoo makes my hair feel soft and I can feel it working through my hair. It smells REALLY good and it lasts all day. I would recommend if you have wavy hair.
Stephanie M.
Great hair care line.  Leaves hair feeling clean but not stripped. Does not lather much, so you know. Pleasant scent and a little goes a long way so very good value. When paired with conditioner and oil, hair looks silkier - with long waves, that isn't easy!
Allison D.
This is my new favorite shampoo! My hair/skin have changed since I turned 32.  My skin which has always been oily has been dry in areas and my scalp with has always been oily is flaky at times.  I have strange reactions to shampoos and conditioners weeks after using them.  I was trying to stretch out my shampoos in hopes of helping my scalp but it was leaving my ends crunchy.  Enter this stuff:  it has solved all the problems! Hair looks shiny and healthy, scalp feels clean and "normal" again! Win!
Krista K.
North Bend
Pretty good for a relatively clean and safe shampoo! If you have oily hair like mine, it doesn’t give you that “squeaky clean” feeling you look for when you wash your hair, but it smells great and the texture and consistency is very creamy.
Karla C.
Rialto, CA
I used the product at my sister in laws house once and automatically fell in love with it! My daughter has super curly hair, this shampoo took all the tangles out with just a simple brush and our hair felt amazing!!!
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
This has been my go to shampoo for over a year now! I pair it with the matching conditioner and it makes my hair so smooth, soft, and shiny! I love that it's cruelty free and so cheap! Keeps my hair moisturized and beautiful!!
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
This stuff is amazing. I recently bleached the ends of my hair, and it was left dry and blah. I tried so many different shampoos to fix it and nothing worked. But this stuff left it soft and shiny, and back to its normal self. It smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling healthy and clean. I have an oily scalp, and this didn't make it feel greasy or weighed down. And it's priced really well! Definitely recommend it for all hair types! Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I used this because I liked Hask and love anything coconut related. I preferred this one to the Keratin because of the scent and I felt it made my hair feel softer. I have repurchased this shampoo multiple times
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
This shampoo made my hair feel so good. I have curly, stringy, dry, frizzy hair and sometimes it can get out of control. When i used it after one time my hair felt so light and durable. It was extremely soft and smelt good
Jamesa S.
aliso viejo, CA
This is my first time trying this product and I must say it’s amazing! I even have to confess I like It more than Shea moisture! Unbelievable lol but i little only have to use a quarter size amount and I’m good to go you can check out my YouTube to see a tutorial on me getting my curl pattern back after having straight hair just look me up at qu33nesaja3 def a great product
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Catherine S.
Pharr, TX
Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and help it grow? How long until progress is noticeable?
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.