BY HASK

Hit the snooze button and give your hair a tropical vacation with Hask Coconut Oil Nourishing Shine Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide beautiful shine with no oily residue. Monoi oil, a blend of Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil, helps hydrate and strengthen, leaving all hair types nourished, moisturized and revived. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol. Directions: Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For best results, use the Hask Coconut Oil. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and help it gro...1 Answers
  • Does this product repair damaged hair?2 Answers
  • Does this have a weird smell?2 Answers
Buy on Target
christine l.
Syracuse, NY
When I first tried this shampoo, I thought all of the 5 star reviewers were crazy. Now, I totally get it! It takes about a week of use before the effects really appear. I went from my course, very frizzy, scratchy hair to something that is soft and manageable.  This product is such an answered prayer for me and I can't say enough good things. I can't believe how light and touchable it makes my hair!
Larissa W.
Kearney
This is what I’m using on my girls hair currently... It cleanses and leaves hair soft and smells really really good. Hask is my favorite drugstore brand. It’s not high end but the closest you can get at an affordable price.
Andriana ❤.
Inexpensive yet packed with quality. Smells great and leaves my hair not only smelling good, but feeling great, too, which is sometimes difficult with type 4A hair. I love this line of products. It is heavily recommended!
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I used this for about a month and although it was good, I didnt really love it or find myself reaching for it much after that. I still have this stored away incase I run out of my favorites and need a backup.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I like this shampoo a lot. It smells great and hasn't seemed to damage my color-treated hair even though it's a "drugstore brand". The price is so low.  It feels gentle because it has some lather but not full lather.
Jamesa S.
Aliso viejo , CA
This is my first time trying this product and I must say it’s amazing! I even have to confess I like It more than Shea moisture! Unbelievable lol but i little only have to use a quarter size amount and I’m good to go you can check out my YouTube to see a tutorial on me getting my curl pattern back after having straight hair just look me up at qu33nesaja3 def a great product
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
This shampoo made my hair feel so good. I have curly, stringy, dry, frizzy hair and sometimes it can get out of control. When i used it after one time my hair felt so light and durable. It was extremely soft and smelt good
Teresa M.
Hilton Head, SC
Picked up this shampoo at Target because I had a coupon but it’s now my go to shampoo. My hair is very frizzy and colored but the shampoo along with the conditioner works wonders.
T M.
Norristown
Not a fan. This product left my hair feeling awfully greasy. The smell was fantastic but the fact that my hair felt worse than before I washed it was a big let down. Would not buy again.
Amber F.
Everything about this shampoo is so fantastic! First off my ends are platinum, I’ve been searching for that perfect shampoo that will give me the added moisture to my ends without causing my roots to be super oily. This is the one! And it smells fantastic also
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm looking for a shampoo that helps keep my hair looking healthy and without spilt ends, does this product do that?
Stephanee S.
Does this have a weird smell?
Caitlyn M.
Uniontown, OH
Does this product repair damaged hair?
Catherine S.
Pharr
Does this help damaged, oily hair regain strength and help it grow? How long until progress is noticeable?
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Can you use this shampoo on colored hair? Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz.