BY HASK

Quenches & Controls Frizz

With Memory Curl Complex
A curl enhancer that defines every twist and turn with perfect frizz-proof control

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol.

Keep your curls looking their best with HASK Coconut Milk & Organic Honey Curl Care Deep Conditioner. This deep conditioning treatment quenches thirsty curls on contact for control and definition. Complete with our Memory Curl Complex to help block out frizz, seal split ends and keep unruly curls in line with extra bounce and shine.

Directions: Apply a generous amount of deep conditioner to clean, wet hair. Massage into hair focusing on damaged areas. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse well. Style as usual. Ideal for use 1-2 times per week, or as needed. For best results, use the HASK Coconut Milk & Organic Honey collection.

Jazmin W.
This is a great deep conditioner, one of the best I have ever used. I have waist-length, 3a/3b, fine-normal, low density curls & will be able to get one more use out of it & I do love to use a lot of conditioner.

The scent is wonderful. It's that artificial coconut sxlcent but it's not overpowering or weird. It's nice & lingers for a long time. The consistency is smooth & creamy, not too thick or too thin. It applies smoothly & evenly. I leave mine in for 25 minutes as the suggested 10 minutes minutes is too short for me. It helps a little in detangling but its slip could be a little better. Afterwards, my curls com out plump, voluminous, shiny, & healthy! I have noticed more curl clumping, volume, definition, moisture, strength, much less frizz, & no breakage.

I really love this conditioner & will buy more. I would recommend every curly girl try this out.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
I've used this hair treatment twice now. My hair is medium length and I can get two treatments out of one pack. It made my hair so much softer and silkier, and the smell is absolutely amazing. My only qualm is that my hair seems to be more frizzy afterwards, and the product is a little difficult to wash out. But I do love how soft it makes my hair!
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I was drawn in first by the price of this product as it was only $2 at my local walgreens. It is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, and drying alcohol which drew me in even more. The coconut milk and organic honey gives it an amazing smell, like you could just eat it. If I don't follow up with other taming products after using, my frizz isn't controlled. It does quench my curly locks though and leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft.
Hanna C.
This has been the only mask from this brand that I actually liked. I know it says for curly hair types, which I do not have, but it does a good job at controlling frizz. I did notice less dryness after using it also.
Heather M.
Semmes, AL
This mask/masque felt decent upon and through rinsing it out, but like any other Hask product I've used, it lacked a wow-factor altogether.. not to mention it failed to tame my curls, let alone ease any frizz.
Christa C.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Purchased at: Target
I have very dry curly hair and I live by the beach. This deep conditioner works so well after I have been in the salt water and need to regain my hairs moisture level. I use this once a week and my hair feels so great afterwards! 100% recommend if you want a nourishing hair mask.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I picked up this deep conditioner at Shoprite while grocery shopping, and I love it, it leaves my frizzy, curly hair soft,smooth, and tamed, in fact I prefer it over some higher end conditioning masks, and this one is only $2!!
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I have used this a couple times now and it really helps my hair. It makes my curls softer and less frizzy. I would recommend to anyone with dry hair. It smells wonderful and u get plenty for your money.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I want to start by saying that this deep conditioner can be used on all curly hair!! When I purchased this product to try, I was insulted at the register that this product was not made for my race and I should stick to the products that were made for me. Now, anyone who has curly hair that frizzes like crazy, NEEDS TO TRY THIS PRODUCT! It moisturizes so well, smells amazing, and helped maintain my frizz. Plus, it smells amazing. Do not let other people tell you what you can and cannot use on your hair, especially when their only objection is the color of your skin!! Curly hair gals, this is a must,!!
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
This smells like an island vacation. It's very hydrating and leaves my curls absolutely stunning. And while the package looks small, I've been able to get quite a few uses out of these. This is definitely a product I'd recommend trying, in fact, any of the hask hair masks are! They're fairly inexpensive, but they sure don't skimp on quality.
Marisa C.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product good for dry hair?