BY HASK

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Audrey G.
This stuff smells soooo good! Even my husband said it smelled great! It easily massaged into my roots and made my hair feel fresh! It’s very cool going onto your scalp which I like.
Kari E.
Seaford
I love this dry shampoo! It does away with the oily look without leaving the chalky finish.  Dry shampoos tend to dry out my scalp and I end up with dandruff.  Not with this guy.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this product, it helps to give volume to my hair, lasts longer clean and absorbs all the fat of the scalp. What I like the most is that it smells delicious coconut.
samantha h.
south bend
LOVE the smell of this. I couldn't be happier with this product. Doesn't leave a weird white residue in my hair. My hair feels clean after using. Will repurchase
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
This is my current favorite dry shampoo at the moment. It's a great value - I believe it was around $8 or $9 for a 6.5 ounce can. It does the job well enough, however I have dark hair (at the moment) and it does make your hair turn white. But that's fixed by letting it sit on your hair for a few minutes to absorb excess oil then run your fingers through. It's also has a pleasant fresh coconut scent which doesn't linger. I bought this on sale - buy 1 get one 50% off - and if probably repurchase if it were on sale again.
Danielle E.
bell buckle, TN
First off, my favorite things about this Dry shampoo is it smells amazing! It also is free of sulfates and parabens. I have used dry shampoos where after I sprayed it, I had to leave the room to breathe. This scent is perfect!
Though this product is more natural, it does not seem to do as good of a job as other dry shampoos I've tried. It still works, and I will continue to use it regardless.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
Honestly tried several scents from the Hask line and this one smells the nicest it's light and not overwhelming and not too sweet. It provides great amount of product and doesn't leave any white or dusty looking residue in your hair and from my personal experience with it so far it doesn't tend to dry out your hair or scalp like a lot of other dry shampoos do. I would definitely recommend this to folks just make sure you pick the scent you like the most first!
Vinnie E.
I literally just used this. Ive used the ones by dove and they did a great job but they always made my hair feel dry. The volume one by dove isnt as bad at drying but still. Now since i used this i will never go back. It smells great and it gets the job done without drying my hair. Im so very happy with this. Please buy this. I am also gonna try the charcoal one and ill update!!!
Zerina B.
Iselin, NJ
I bought this on a whim when I saw it at Walgreens. It was a little but more expensive however I'm so happy with it. It works really well as a dry shampoo, giving my hair volume without making it feel heavy. Not to mention it smells amazing.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Okay so this literally is one of the best dry shampoos ever, it smells so good... Once I use this my hair looks fresh and smells wonderful, this is now my go to dry shampoo for sure. Hask Coconut Dry Shampoo
Yendy C.
San Juan
Do dry shampoos really clean your scalp?
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Does this work well?
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Is this product good for someone who has a Brazilian blowout?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?