BY HASK

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is a really nice affordable dry shampoo. It smells like coconuts and doesn't leave a white cast on brown hair. My only complaint is that it isn't good for really greesy hair.
Seri W.
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. It doesn’t leave weird build up, and it smells so good! I use it when I’m too lazy to wash my hair, or when I just want extra volume. I highly recommend.
Becca W.
Lucedale, MS
I think once you find a dry shampoo you like, you should stick with it. I love this dry shampoo and I plan to keep using it. I love the smell most of all and it makes my hair look so clean and fresh!
Beth S.
I love the Smell of this and how my hair doesn’t get oily during the day after I use this! Run to your local Target and get this!! Totally worth every penny you pay!
Joelle V.
Okay this is only the second dry shampoo I've ever tried, so I don't have a huge knowledge base but here goes:

I used this to make my straightened hair last 2 days. I sectioned off my hair, sprayed this at the roots and brushed through. Magically, the oily-ness seemed to dissappear. I didnt notice any white cast that some brown haired girls talk about with dry shampoo.

To compare, the other dry shampoo I tried was amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo and i actually liked this one better. The coconut scent was more mild and i felt like this did a better job soaking up the oil without making my hair feel heavy.

Overall, i was pleasantly surprised for a $7 item i picked up at walgreens.
Mykayla D.
The smell was nice, but it made my hair oily, made my scalp itch, and left it feeling weird. I have very porous hair though, and a sensitive scalp, so maybe it isn't a match for me.
Kari E.
Seaford
I love this dry shampoo! It does away with the oily look without leaving the chalky finish.  Dry shampoos tend to dry out my scalp and I end up with dandruff.  Not with this guy.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this product, it helps to give volume to my hair, lasts longer clean and absorbs all the fat of the scalp. What I like the most is that it smells delicious coconut.
samantha h.
south bend
LOVE the smell of this. I couldn't be happier with this product. Doesn't leave a weird white residue in my hair. My hair feels clean after using. Will repurchase
Danielle E.
bell buckle, TN
First off, my favorite things about this Dry shampoo is it smells amazing! It also is free of sulfates and parabens. I have used dry shampoos where after I sprayed it, I had to leave the room to breathe. This scent is perfect!
Though this product is more natural, it does not seem to do as good of a job as other dry shampoos I've tried. It still works, and I will continue to use it regardless.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Veronica S.
Does this work well?
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Is this product good for someone who has a Brazilian blowout?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?