BY HASK #20 in Dry Shampoo

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Lindsay S.
I love this dry shampoo it is amazing the smell it takes me away to a tropical island it leaves my hair smelling refreshed and clean feeling does not leave that nasty white cast that other dry shampoo's can will be buying it again when I'm done with this bottle highly recommend
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very good smelling dry shampoo. Got this at Walmart and I'm quite impressed. A good sprayer and you get a decent amount in the bottle. Somewhat expensive though (I had a coupon) but comes in different scents.
Brooklyn F.
Portage, IN
This is such a great dry shampoo and it has such an amazing smell, it leaves your hair looking and smelling better than ever. It’s found all over, I got a sample size from walmart and a larger size product at walgreens!
Alexa B.
Lodi
I love this dry shampoo. I bought the purple one before but I decided to switch to the orange bottle instead because it smells so much better! I put this on before I go to bed so my hair won’t be oily the morning.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I wanted to love this so badly because usually their products are great, but this smells absolutely atrocious. It is so strong and powdery. At least it does effectively get rid of greasy hair! It isn't worth the smell though.
Allyson B.
Pontiac
I love this dry shampoo! I have repurchased several times & I keep going back to it because for one it smells amazing and for two it actually works really well without leaving a white residue!
Kaitlyn C.
Just recently started using this and it's definitely one of my favorite dry shampoos. I am so picky when it comes to dry shampoos but this one is so good. It doesn't leave residue in your hair and smells so good all day!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is a really nice affordable dry shampoo. It smells like coconuts and doesn't leave a white cast on brown hair. My only complaint is that it isn't good for really greesy hair.
Seri W.
This is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. It doesn’t leave weird build up, and it smells so good! I use it when I’m too lazy to wash my hair, or when I just want extra volume. I highly recommend.
Becca W.
Lucedale, MS
I think once you find a dry shampoo you like, you should stick with it. I love this dry shampoo and I plan to keep using it. I love the smell most of all and it makes my hair look so clean and fresh!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Veronica S.
Does this work well?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
Is this product good for someone who has a Brazilian blowout?

back