BY HASK #20 in Dry Shampoo

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Aneri P.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE dry shampoo. I love it because, it truly does absorb the oil from my hair while making it look voluminous rather than flat like that of other dry shampoos that I have tried. I have been using it for a few months now and I honestly love it. I've even got a lot of my family hooked onto this. It smells delicious, like sweet coconut water. It doesn't make my hair feel itch like other dry shampoos do
Stevie G.
Cedar Hill, TX
I have used other high-end dry shampoo's and I was surprised when HASK's dry shampoo actually lasted longer! I'm so glad I tried this because it doesn't leave a white residue like other dry shampoos. Also, it is VERY affordable! If you're looking for a dry shampoo that works great, you need to try this one!
Arelys R.
I wanted to try this dry shampoo because it smells amazing. I had very high hopes considering it seems like a nice hair brand. I've tried it three times now and I feel that it doesn't absorb as much oil as I would like. It's still leaves my hair shinny. I've tried the "not your mothers" dry shampoo and although it does not smell as great as this one it does work far better. I tried it on second day hair as well as third day hair and it left me wanting a better clean.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I absolutely love this dry shampoo! I have literally tried them all with my favorite high end being Drybar and this being my absolute favorite drugstore. I think the coconut scent is nice and not too overwhelming. This can leave a slight white cast that is easily brushed or finger-combed out. Any time anyone asks for a dry shampoo recommendation, this is the one I always offer! I have 2 under my sink right now :)
Michelle M.
Columbia
Dry shampoo is one of my go to hair products and Hask is one of my favorites. I love the long-asting scent of coconut and the lightweight feel of the spray. My hair feels extremely healthy not weighed down and doesn' leave behind that pesky white residue. It' very affordable and I have and will continue to recommend this product!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
My first time trying out this brand of dry shampoo
After years of trying out other products, I don't think I'll ever switch out. This dry shampoo has a pleasant but not overwhelming scent. It does not leave heavy residue on my hair or scalp and is in the lower end of price points! Other perk, found it in my local grocery store!
karmen d.
washington, DC
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! (I love coconut - and if you don't you probably won't like this). I use this more as a hair refresher for when my hair hasn't been washed and I want it to smell nice vs. an actual dry shampoo. It doesn't do much for me for absorbing oil.
Andrea D.
This stuff smells amazing!! Works so good! Refreshes hair but doesn't leave that residue, dirty hair feeling. My hair actually felt soft and clean. I have dark hair and it did leave the slightest light cast but not anything close to other dry shampoos I've used. This is a new favorite for me for sure!
Jacqueline K.
Best dry shampoo ever!! It smells so good. And works very well i put it in my hair the night before because it's better that way but you can do it in the morning too and it's very affordable and I would recommend you guys to use it
Angel H.
I'm very picky about dry shampoo, I hate when it makes my hair really tangled. But this stuff somehow makes my hair feel soft! & It works for a really long time without any touch ups. I've tried multiple brands now and this one is my favorite so far. Oh and it smells amazing!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Veronica S.
Does this work well?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
Is this product good for someone who has a Brazilian blowout?

back