BY HASK #20 in Dry Shampoo

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this dry shampoo! Very lightweight and never has a white residue. Very affordable and effective! Amazing smell and really does its job as a dry shampoo! Would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Emily W.
Unlike other dry shampoos, this does not turn my brown hair white! 🎉 The scent is mild and pleasant, way less overwhelming than my previous go-to, Batiste. This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo I've tried.
kylie d.
Andover
This is amazing!!! It never leaves any white in my hair, it smells absolutely amazing i can literally smell it in my hair all day long!! It adds volume and makes my hair look freshly washed and smells great
Marissa S.
I really enjoy this dry shampoo. It doesnt leave a bad whitecast in my hair and makes my hair look and feel a lot better after using. It does smell a bit strong but still good. I also love that its sulfate and paraben free~
Libby A.
So this is a PHENOMENAL product, one of the best and more affordable brands. However this smell lingers for a while and I don’t love to smell like citrus, so I will be repurchasing this brand but in a different scent!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This dry shampoo is a hair life saver! I use it all the time and now I can't imagine going without it. I love the convenience of being able to refresh my hair with this instead of having to wash my hair everytime it starts to look or feel oily. I have a lot of hair and it's very long so washing my hair is quite the task I've tried more expensive dry shampoos, but I always end up coming back to Batiste. You just can't beat the price or the convenience of being able to buy it at any drug store or at Ulta.I've tried most of the scents and they're all great. They all have a nice smell, but it's never too strong or overpowering. This dry shampoo does put a white cast on your hair when you spray it, but it easily disappears when you work the product into your hair. I really can't say enough good things about this product and I recommend it to people all the time.
Stephanie M.
FAVORITE DRY SHAMPOO! This is a great product. Does the job, but also good to add volume prior to styling. Reduces frizz on dirty, curly hair. Have not tried on dark hair.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently purchased Hask Coconut Dry Shampoo - had previously LOVING Hask Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12 oz. & Hask Coconut Nourishing Conditioner 12 oz.!

I absolutely love their shampoo & conditioner, it’s one of the best shampoo & conditioner lines out there with coconut.

I have been using the dry shampoo all week and I can’t say enough good about it! It’s easy to use and smells fantastic! Also, compared to other dry shampoos I feel as if this one just last longer and works harder. I notice my hair instantly looking and feeling cleaner.

Definitely try! I can’t wait to try more from Hask!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
This is my current favorite dry shampoo at the moment. It's a great value - I believe it was around $8 or $9 for a 6.5 ounce can. It does the job well enough, however I have dark hair (at the moment) and it does make your hair turn white. But that's fixed by letting it sit on your hair for a few minutes to absorb excess oil then run your fingers through. It's also has a pleasant fresh coconut scent which doesn't linger. I bought this on sale - buy 1 get one 50% off - and if probably repurchase if it were on sale again.
Madison L.
HASK is one of my favorite brands! When I found out that HASK came out with a new dry shampoo collection, I knew I had to try them out.This dry shampoo is has long-lasting oil absorption. Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. You can skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, scent infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Veronica S.
Does this work well?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
Is this product good for someone who has a Brazilian blowout?

back