BY HASK

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Okay so this literally is one of the best dry shampoos ever, it smells so good... Once I use this my hair looks fresh and smells wonderful, this is now my go to dry shampoo for sure. Hask Coconut Dry Shampoo
Marie M.
Fort Ashby, WV
This stuff is a total life changer for those who like to dye their hair wild colors. Most stylists recommend not washing your hair everyday. Well, mine gets oily between washes but this removes all of the excess oil from my hair and makes it look like just freshly shampooed hair. No longer do I have to worry about the oily mess between washes.
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this dry shampoo! Very lightweight and never has a white residue. Very affordable and effective! Amazing smell and really does its job as a dry shampoo! Would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Alejandra R.
Hands down best dry shampoo I've tried in a while. It doesn't leave a white mess, it's highly effective and gets the job done. It has a soft smell to it and it's affordable. I got mine at my local Walmart.
Brooklyn F.
Portage, IN
This is such a great dry shampoo and it has such an amazing smell, it leaves your hair looking and smelling better than ever. It’s found all over, I got a sample size from walmart and a larger size product at walgreens!
Mary A.
burbank
Love this dry shampoo the smell is great. This is cheap no residue and no oily hair after works. I went a week without a wash of my hair and it looks so fresh
Amy B.
This dry shampoo is great! It makes my hair smell like a beach with coconut. Does not leave my hair looking chalky! Also great for a freshening of the hair!
Brittany C.
Topton, NC
Love this dry shampoo! It works so good and smells amazing doesn't make my hair sticky or dry. My hair feels and looks great! I would definitely recommend.
Alyssa S.
Wise, VA
I love this! It doesn't turn my hair white and smells fantastic! A bottle lasts me for a really long time! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Taylor M.
Middlesex nj
Love the sent of this
No flakes when dried on the hair
Leave your hair oil free and smelling great
Good value
Love the packaging on the travel size
Yendy C.
San Juan
Do dry shampoos really clean your scalp?
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Does this work well?
Nicole B.
Seven Springs, NC
Is this good for oily hair?