BY HASK

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Amy B.
This dry shampoo is great! It makes my hair smell like a beach with coconut. Does not leave my hair looking chalky! Also great for a freshening of the hair!
Brittany C.
Topton, NC
Love this dry shampoo! It works so good and smells amazing doesn't make my hair sticky or dry. My hair feels and looks great! I would definitely recommend.
Alyssa S.
Wise, VA
I love this! It doesn't turn my hair white and smells fantastic! A bottle lasts me for a really long time! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Taylor M.
Middlesex nj
Love the sent of this
No flakes when dried on the hair
Leave your hair oil free and smelling great
Good value
Love the packaging on the travel size
Allie P.
Baxter Springs, KS
This is a good dry shampoo. However, its not my favorite! I like the way it smells but it can leave a white cast if you arent careful!
Alison K.
I feel like it really does soak up the extra oil in my hair but also smooth it out. I think for the prices of it, it’s well worth it!
↟Krystle↟ H.
Lapeer
This is my go-to dry shampoo! I love the smell and the results it provides and the travel size is PERFECT for my purse and gym bag!
Tiffany E.
Prestonsburg
This is a pretty good dry shampoo, not very many actually work on my hair. This one DOES work, however it doesn’t last all day.
Loreen M.
Salem
List is one of the best dry shampoos there is. It leaves no residue in your hair and smells the best. Will buy this always
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
This stuff is fantastic I love it so much the smell and I love that it doesn't leave a white case in my dark brown hair
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Veronica S.
Does this work well?
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Is this product good for someone who has a Brazilian blowout?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?