BY HASK

Infused with a tropical coconut scent
Long-lasting Oil Absorption

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.

Removing excess oil is now easier than lather, rinse and repeat. Skip a wash or extend the life of your style with this lightweight, coconut infused formula that will leave your second day hair even fresher than the first. Ultra-fine rice starch acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor leaving hair bouncy, vibrant and clean. The tropical escape your hair has been waiting for!

Directions: Shake well before and in-between use. Section off hair, hold can 6-10 inches away and spray onto roots. Wait 30 seconds and brush through or massage with fingertips. Style as desired.

Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent dry shampoo..eliminates oils..adds shine..hair looks and feels as if it was just washed..no white cast..smells great..very affordable..I purchased mine at Ulta..I wouldn’t definitely repurchase this and I highly recommend this to others who are looking to purchase a dry shampoo
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I don’t even know why hask still exists as a haircare brand.

I had terrible experience with the argan shampoo and conditioner, and even worse with the dry shampoo.

It literally caused my scalp to flake, worse than dandruff, and into like thick layers. It was really hard to work in, and made my hair an unnaturally lighter color.

I usually use dry shampoo at the gym, just to get me through the day until I can wash my hair at home. I’ve never had a worse experience.
Debbie H.
Duluth, MN
Hask coconut oil dry shampoo is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. As a person that has oily hair after just one day it is hard to keep up with everything my hair decides to do, and every one knows that their hair has a mind of its own. It soaks up all the oil and it doesn't leave that white powdery looking film that some dry shampoos do, and it is well within a decent price range. Also, it leaves your hair with a wonderful coconut smell that I just love!
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
I really love this product. It's amazing. It isn't heavy or powdery, it's just perfect. I've tried MANY dry shampoos and none of them work as good as this one. It does leave a slight white cast but it goes away immediately after a quick brush through. I especially adore the smell, it's delicious. I would definitely recommend!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This is probably my favorite dry shampoo!! It smells really good like coconuts and it soaks up the oils in my scalp really well!! It is a little pricey, but it last a while. The white residue is easy to rub into hair, even darker roots. I would recommend this brand and product to anyone!! I bought mine at Walgreens.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Where do I start? Amazing smell, amazing results, healthy ingredients. I tried this on a whim and fell in love. I think it works better than Batiste. It doesn't leave my hair gritty, or flaky, or hard. It does a great job at soaking up the oils as throughout the entire day. It does make your hair white if you spray too much or too close, but you just rub the product in and it goes away. It been my holy grail dry shampoo for a few weeks now, and I can't wait to try some other scents! I absolutely recommend. It's a great value and price as well, so even if you don't prefer it, you're not dropping $20 on a dry shampoo.
Marisa W.
North Chelmsford, MA
I am absolutely obsessed with this dry shampoo product! It’s perfect for day 2 hair. It leave my hair feeling just washed and soft. It takes the oils right out. Can you even handle the smell? I can’t! It’s amazing! The price point is amazing as well! I will never purchase my over $20 dry shampoo again! This is my new holy grail! Thank you Hask!!!!
Jessica G.
Racine, WI
This dry shampoo is really great! It leaves my hair feeling soft and less oily. The scent isn't overwhelming, and it doesn't leave too much of a residue behind. My hair is blonde and my roots are darker, so this helps even out my colors after not washing for a few days!
Kendra🍍 J.
I do like this better then the other ones I have tried but the one thing I dislike the most is the strong scent of coconuts it gives off. And just a little of this stuff comes a long way too much can make your hair all white in one spot. But good product in the end.
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I am in love with this dry shampoo. I have tried several brands of dry shampoo and this is my favorite. The price is decent and it lasts me quite a while. Unless you use a ton of this at once, you won't get that obvious powdery look. I don't like to wash my hair a lot because I lighten it and over washing makes it crunchy. Plus, I have scalp eczema so washing can make it extremely dry and scaly. The fragrance is also my favorite scent.
Yendy C.
San Juan
Do dry shampoos really clean your scalp?
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Will it leave your hair stiff? What are the results after using it?
Veronica S.
Does this work well?
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Is this product good for someone who has a Brazilian blowout?
Sara C.
This looks so pretty! Does it really smell like coconuts?