Hask Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Lace R.Hask Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Courtney M.Hask Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Khadijah D.

BY HASK

Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo - Introducing the best kept secret for hair...HASK Purifying Charcoal Shampoo. Charcoal, derived from coconut shells, combined with lemon and grapefruit oils, thoroughly cleanses and clarifies while helping to eliminate impurities from your hair and scalp. Gentle enough for daily use and safe for color-treated hair. We promise, the charcoal washes out! Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. - Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo see more...

• Is this good for someone who has hard water and uses a lot of pro...1 Answers
  • Long term use wise how did this work in your hair? I have really ...1 Answers
  • I desperately need a clarifying shampoo. But, I d... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA*
Tara H.
I originally received this as a sample with an Ulta order. I used it because I am currently suffering from dandruff and an itchy scalp, so I thought this may help. I also have color treated hair and this claimed to be safe to use. I was impressed enough to buy a full size. For only $5.99 at Ulta you really can’t go wrong. It got rid of my build up and really cleaned my hair. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it didn’t really get rid of my dandruff, but I’m not even sure that it promises to do so. This stuff REALLY gets rid of all buildup/oils, so if you have thick hair that needs some natural oils left to tame/weigh down your hair, you will need to use some sort of product from ears to ends to smooth things out. I will definitely repurchase!
Aimee B.
I have hard water at my house with lots of minerals which destroys my hair if I don’t clean all that gunk out. This is the only shampoo that actually cleans my hair. I use it with the cleansing conditioner and I think it really makes a difference when you use them together. I’ve tried probably hundreds of shampoos and conditioners and this is the only one that I will make sure I always have on hand!
Megan W.
Denton, TX
I get lots of build up from using dry shampoo and styling products and using this once a week clears everything out so well! It doesn’t smell too bad and is relatively cheap for what you get. I was my hair every other day and rotate this in when needed
Arcelica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely want to try this product my friend bought it and she said it was not pricey at all the packaging is not fancy but I hope to be effective as it say it is I love everything to do with charcoal.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I felt like i had a lot of product build up on my hair so i purchased this. I immediately fell in love because of how clean my hair felt after! I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for a deep clean.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Marissa O.
Creekside, PA
Originally bought this for my boyfriend to try to combat dandruff since shampoos specifically made for that don't help. Knowing how amazing activated charcoal is. I love the way the shampoo smells, so much that I decided to try it myself. Big mistake. As soon as I started scrubbing it into my hair I could feel my hair being stripped of all oils. My hair was stringy and dry upon rinsing out, not even my own conditioner could save me. I had to use leave in conditioner which I never do because my hair gets oily quickly. This stuff is a nightmare for my hair. However it had little to no affect on my boyfriends Trinidadian/Indian hair.
Ema P.
Gardner, KS
Got this shampoo to help break down the build up I have in my hair from using cheaper shampoos. It has helped SO MUCH. My hair has not dried out, and it hasn't built up either! I only wash my hair every 3-4 days (I'm not very oily), but my boyfriend uses it every day (he has very oily hair), and he is very happy with how this shampoo has worked! At this price (I think $5 at Ulta!) it was a steal! It doesn't take a lot of shampoo to work either. It has lastest us at least 2 months at this point. Awesome purchase!
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
I had high hopes for this shampoo. But it just didnt live up to it. I like the citrus smell. I like the idea of the charcoal in it, but I'm not quite sure what the benefits are in this shampoo. I feel like i have to use alot more to get my hair fully lathered. It does rinse out squeaky clean though. Just feels like you have to work harder for a regular wash which is not what i feel like doing getting up at 5am for work. Hask Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo
Claire B.
i really like this shampoo type. although it will only work for the specific use it does it great. the scent isn't bad either i got complements ab my hair from this shampoo a lot! its not expensive and if your looking for something that does what it says GET THIS ONE! the brand itself has a hole line of different types and I've  used several of them and i haven't had a single problem with them.
Alessia S.
Boston , MA
How does it smell ??
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
How does this compare to regular shampoo?
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
I use tresseme keratin shampoo/conditioner. Do you think charcoal clarifying going to be better for my hair?
Tatiana N.
Needville, TX
Long term use wise how did this work in your hair? I have really short hair . Between a bob and a pixie . Also does it have a bad smell like most charcoal products? What are its strengths and weaknesses ? Thanks in advance!
Karen A.
Is it good for oily hair and where can you find it