BY HASK

Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo - Introducing the best kept secret for hair...HASK Purifying Charcoal Shampoo. Charcoal, derived from coconut shells, combined with lemon and grapefruit oils, thoroughly cleanses and clarifies while helping to eliminate impurities from your hair and scalp. Gentle enough for daily use and safe for color-treated hair. We promise, the charcoal washes out! Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. - Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo see more...

• Hask Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo im about to use this who...2 Answers
  • Is this good for someone who has hard water and uses a lo...1 Answers
  • Long term use wise how did this work in your hair? I have...1 Answers
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Your hair will feel REALLY clean after using this product. I originally received this as a sample from Ulta, and decided to get the full size after washing my hair just once with this product. If you have oily/product build up in your hair/scalp this will get rid of the whole lot of it.
It doesn't leave my hair feeling super dry and stripped like other similar products so. It is not expensive for me, since I only wash my hair about one or twice a week. I would definitely recommend and will repurchase when I run out.
Tara H.
I originally received this as a sample with an Ulta order. I used it because I am currently suffering from dandruff and an itchy scalp, so I thought this may help. I also have color treated hair and this claimed to be safe to use. I was impressed enough to buy a full size. For only $5.99 at Ulta you really can’t go wrong. It got rid of my build up and really cleaned my hair. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it didn’t really get rid of my dandruff, but I’m not even sure that it promises to do so. This stuff REALLY gets rid of all buildup/oils, so if you have thick hair that needs some natural oils left to tame/weigh down your hair, you will need to use some sort of product from ears to ends to smooth things out. I will definitely repurchase!
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m in love with this product. It says it’s okay to use regularly, but for my semi oily hair, I can’t. I use it about once a week or once every other week. It’s literally a life saver! I was using a shampoo that eventually caused build up on my hair. After three washes (in the same week) all my dandruff was gone!! My hair felt amazing a refreshed. I was able to switch to Not Your Mother’s easily and my hair is amazing!
Chelsea S.
I love this product. I was in the market for a new shampoo and based off the smell I decided to try it (it smells incredible!). It did not disappoint! It makes my hair feel nice and soft, and after the shampoo you really do feel like your scalp is cleaner! If you are wanting to try it, you should! I am definitely going to purchase again!
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
This shampoo is really good at getting buildup off of the scalp, and helps to balance an oily scalp. I use this before dyeing my hair to make sure that there is no buildup to keep the dye from penetrating. Unless you have a very oily scalp and hair, I do not recommend using this every wash.
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
This conditioner ( and the adjoining shampoo) is something that I use once a week on my hair. I live in a rural area so even though I'm washing my hair with soft well water, this stuff does the trick. My scalp can get pretty oily but my hair feels nice and clean for up to 3 days from using this!
Sumatoha D.
Menlo Park
One of the best shampoos I've tried for dry, colored hair that soaks up plenty of styling products. The shampoo is certainly clarifying, but never drying. The smell is fresh, citrusy, modern. It lathers so well without using harsh sulfates. Hair feels fresh, clean and smooth.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
My hair was squeaky clean after using this, and it didn't leave my hair feeling like it needed a mask ASAP. It has a citrus smell it didn't take too long to lather up even though it's sulfate free. Overall I am glad that I tried it and I will definitely buy it again.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my holy grail shampoo. It really gives me the good clean feeling that I need without drying my hair out. Plus it is safe for color treated hair. I also use this conditioner and they have never failed me. My hair never feels as clean when I use these.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
This shampoo is a scalp saver! It clarifies so well, getting rid of dandruff or any build up from other products. It smells so fresh and rinses out easy. This shampoo leaves your hair and scalp feeling so clean! Buy this shampoo, you'll love it.
Alessia S.
Boston , MA
How does it smell ??
Michelle D.
Youngstown, OH
Hask Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo im about to use this who here has?? And what do u think of the results? Im excites to give this a try 😃
Karen A.
Is it good for oily hair and where can you find it
Tatiana N.
Needville, TX
Long term use wise how did this work in your hair? I have really short hair . Between a bob and a pixie . Also does it have a bad smell like most charcoal products? What are its strengths and weaknesses ? Thanks in advance!
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
Is this good for someone who has hard water and uses a lot of product?