Hask Charcoal Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by eloisa m.Hask Charcoal Clarifying Conditioner uploaded by Caitlin D.

BY HASK

Charcoal Clarifying Conditioner - HASK Purifying Charcoal Conditioner is the perfect partner to the Charcoal Shampoo. Charcoal, derived from coconut shells, combined with citrus oil, conditions and locks in moisture while helping to absorb impurities, leaving hair silky, frizz-free and ready for styling. Gentle enough for daily use and safe for color-treated hair. We promise, the charcoal washes out! Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. - Charcoal Clarifying Conditioner see more...

• I received this and the matching shampoo as a sample from...1 Answers
  • How does this do on moisturizing? And what benefits does ...1 Answers
  • Do u have to pay for a box 1 Answers
Grace B.
Omaha
I have kinky coily, hair texture, that's dry with a flaky, itchy scalp. I wanted a good, but inexpensive conditioner that I could co-wash in between washes throughout the week, since my hair flakes if I wash too much, or too little.

For my texture, this product works amazingly well, I hop into the shower, wet my tresses and take a generous amount of this conditioner and finger comb it through my strands. It makes detangling a breeze, I then put on a shower cap and leave it on the rest of my shower, before I rinse it off thoroughly. My hair is immediately softer, shinier and well cleansed, leaving my curls very defined.

I believe the charcoal and citrus helps keep the dandruff at bay which is a huge plus. My scalp isn't nearly as itchy and irritated since using this product regularly. I think this conditioner works the best on afro textured hair or very dry hair and irritated scalps. Definitely will repurchase.
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
This shampoo (and conditioner) is something that I use once a week on my hair. I live in a rural area so even though I'm washing my hair with soft well water, this stuff does the trick. My scalp can get pretty oily but my hair feels nice and clean for up to 3 days from using this!
Chelsea S.
Do yourself a favor and try this with the matching activated charcoal shampoo! They smell incredible, and they leave your hair feeling amazing. My hair is soft and shines since I’ve started using this product. I know I will be repurchasing!
Amber A.
Saint John, IN
When I first bought this I was kinda skeptical, but it leaves my hair smooth feeling for some time after I blow dry my hair. The smell is so amazing! I’ve had this bottle for like a month and a half and I’ve still got a few washes left. Usually I go through conditioner really fast, but I don’t have to use as much with this! Highly recommend!!
Suzanne O.
Garner, NC
My holy grail!!!! I love how it smells I love how it makes my hair shiny and smooth! Best stuff ever. I do pair this with the matching shampoo I would never not use this.
McKenzie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a bad conditioner but not great. It doesn’t make my hair feel any softer and I don’t think a clarifying conditioner is really necessary if you use a clarifying shampoo. I do enjoy the smell and the lack of additives but once I use up the two bottles I have, I won’t repurchase.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
This conditioner works awesome with the clarifying shampoo. It smells very fresh, rinses out easy, and leaves hair feeling lightweight and soft. It adds a healthy feel and shine to your hair. I recommend buying the duo.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
The Hask brand is in my everyday hair routines and I have fallen to love this brand. This specific conditioner was not one of my favorites but I still loved how soft my hair was and how clean and shiny it looked after using it. The smell and texture were a little different in the sense that there are micro beads in the conditioner and it was not the sweetest smell for hair care in my opinion.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received a sample packet of this from a beauty purchase I made. It left my hair feeling extra clean compared to other conditioners and I Was surprised that it didn't dry my fine hair out. It lathered up easily and the accompanying conditioner wasn't too heavy for my hair which was nice.
Saowda F.
Pros:
•No smell
•slight fragrant smell
•sulfate and paraben free
•made my scalp les oily

Cons:
•not effective
•It was okay product. It did not help or change my hair. I did not see much of a difference after using this product. I actually The shampoo a lot better.
Kelly d.
I am so interested in trying this! Has anyone gotten the chance? If so, does it clarify without overly drying your hair/scalp out?
Do u have to pay for a box
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this do on moisturizing? And what benefits does the charcoal have?
Suzanne M.
MACEDON, NY
I received this and the matching shampoo as a sample from ulta, are they good for people who have a sensitive scalp?