BeautyHairHair ProductsHask
Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ

HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ

by Hask

Calling all blondes! HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Shampoo is formulated to help protect, hydrate and tone all shades of blonde hair. This sulfate-free, deep blue violet formula helps neutralize unwanted yellow hues and reduce brassiness. Infused with blue chamomile to help lighten and boost blonde tones and argan oil to provide shine and strength. Keep your hair bright and healthy-looking with this shampoo...now this is what you call a blonde bombshell.

Has anyone had any hair breakage after using this shampoo? I was keen to give this shampoo a go for my newly balayage hair but read reviews on another site where people claim that their hair has broken off after using it?!
Has anyone used this product on dry hair and left it in? My hair has ash type high lights and I want to maintain them throughout the lockdown until I can get it done again! Thanks :)
Does this shampoo take out red and oranges tones out ?
Start your review of HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ!
Samantha G.
NewYorkNY
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Samantha G.
I like this shampoo- my color always feel nicely maintained after use and the smell is great! My hair feels super hydrated post use which is very important. It leaves me with a refreshed and clean feeling and I would use again. HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ
jerra A.
Lancaster, OH
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by jerra A.
I liked it a lot. I have a dry scalp so I wouldn’t buy it again because of that. But my actual hair felt great!
Emily M.
Austin, TX
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a true-blue shampoo! I 100% find that blue shampoos are so much more effective than purple shampoos for blonde upkeep on hair with warm undertones. This is gentle enough for daily use- but it is actually cleansing so definitely condition well after using! #goodhairday #hair2020
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ uploaded by Lydia T.
This shampoo keeps my blonde highlights from being brassy without drying my hair out. If I haven’t used it in a long time, I will put it on dry hair and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it out. Usually, I just use it in the shower and leave it on for 2-5 minutes before I wash it out. I highly recommend it! I like the smell too! Btw: I have very naturally curly hair and this doesn’t damage it.
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
. brassiness, yellowing, impurities, dry, brittle hair. The smell is funky but that's like that with most toning shampoo. Takes a couple of washes to lather right. I'd like to say yes I would purchase frequently, but the truth is I bought it one time.
Morgan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Shampoo, 12 OZ really makes my blonde hair look so much brighter and less brassy. I use it with the Hask Blonde Conditioner. It may dry out your hair a little bit but this is the reason why I do not use it every day. Three or four times a week I use this and when I don’t use it I use a deep conditioning shampoo.
Leah W.
wilmington, NC
Great shampoo that does not leave hair feeling dry or stripped but the it isn’t great as a toning purple shampoo. The product lathers clear and does not seem to have any toning effect on my hair.
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this purple shampoo recently. It has a spa like scent and lathered easily. I am cautious using purple shampoo with alot of purple color added but this shampoo has just enough to be used as a daily shampoo. The argan oil helped to nourish my blonde and help it shine.
Kristina W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing! I love using this shampoo. Leave A hair feeling sleek and definitely tones without overdoing it.
Diana H.
This product is okay. It didn’t help my brass that much and I stopped using it. It’s ok.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica S.