BeautyHair ProductsHask
Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ

HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ

by Hask

Banish those brassy tones with HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Conditioner, developed for all shades of blonde hair. This deep blue violet formula helps neutralize unwanted yellow tones, reduce brassiness and enhance the radiance of your hair. Enriched with blue chamomile, to help lighten and boost blonde tones, and argan oil to help tame frizz, increase shine and prevent breakage. The blonder the better!

Did this help anyone brassy roots?
Does this work on getting rid of the orange caused by bleaching? Thanks
Does anyone know if this is curl girl method approved?
Start your review of HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ!
tiana K.
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ uploaded by tiana K.
Blondies listen up!! I need to put you on this conditioner. I love it !! It really helps tone my blonde every time I use it! It’s also very very affordable! Got from CVS or ULTA!
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is really good for blonde hair! I have blonde balayage on natural brunette, and this makes my blonde so vibrant and pretty! I have had issues with other blue shampoos staining my scalp, but this one doesn’t! It is affordable, smells really good, and is definitely worth it!!
Melli B.
Hollywood, FL
OMG i am obsessed with this Conditioner!! It's gentle enough to use everyday but works wonders on blonde and even light brown hair to bring out the best in it! It leaves hair shiny and smooth! I love it!
Leah W.
wilmington, NC
It’s a very moisturizing conditioner that calms frizz but I wouldn’t purchase if you are looking to tone down yellow hues in the hair. It smells nice and is fine to use as a regular conditioner
Janelle A.
Albuquerque, NM
Price is good at Walmart. I paid around 5 dollars for this. I honestly don’t notice a great difference to the color of my hair but the shampoo and conditioner are nice and leave my hair soft. This isn’t like true purple hair products but does offer nutrients to your hair
Olena S.
Elburn, IL
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ uploaded by Olena S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ I have tried many conditioners for my highlighted hair. This product is the best one for me. It’s brightens my hair and it makes it soft and manageable. I would recommend it for blonde hair!
naccota K.
joplin
HASK Blue Chamomile with Argan Blonde Conditioner, 12 OZ uploaded by naccota K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My local Walmart didn’t carry the shampoo that goes along with this conditioner so I opted for a different brand of purple shampoo. The shampoo I am using seems to to dry my hair out slightly but this conditioner makes it bounce right back and locks in the moisture and shine! I’m happy with this product. It’s also affordable! (Hence the fact that I found it on a whim at Walmart) I’m not a natural blonde so keeping the brassiness to a minimum can be a chore. This product has helped a ton!
Katrina U.
Greensburg, PA
I recently got highlights so i purchased this to keep them vibrant, it does a pretty good job at that but it leaves my hair slightly dry feeling. I wasn’t expecting super smooth hair so i would say it hd satisfying results but would suggest an in shower gloss or leave in for some added moisture
tara W.
Brodheadsville, PA
I love this product! I love the way it smells! I love the way it feels, it' not to thick and not to watery. It leaves a great smell that lasts a while. My hair feels very soft and my hair looks renewed. I can't get enough of this product! I bet the one in the small packet.
Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
I've only used this product once, but it made a huge difference in the brassiness of my blonde. I left it on my hair for 5 minutes, then conditioned and I love the results. I will continue to use this product.