BeautyHairHair ProductsHask
Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Shampoo and Conditioner (12 US FL OZ)

by Hask

SHAMPOO - HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Shampoo is formulated to help protect, hydrate and tone all shades of blonde hair. This sulfate-free, deep blue violet formula helps neutralize unwanted yellow hues and reduce brassiness. Infused with blue chamomile to help lighten and boost blonde tones and argan oil to provide shine and strength. Keep your hair bright and healthy-looking with this shampoo...now this is what you call a blonde bombshell. CONDITIONER - Banish those brassy tones with HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Conditioner, developed for all shades of blonde hair. This deep blue violet formula helps neutralize unwanted yellow tones, reduce brassiness and enhance the radiance of your hair. Enriched with blue chamomile, to help lighten and boost blonde tones, and argan oil to help tame frizz, increase shine and prevent breakage. The blonder the better! .

SHAMPOO - HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Shampoo is formulated to help protect, hydrate and tone all shades of blonde hair. This sulfate-free, deep blue violet formula helps neutralize unwanted yellow hues and reduce brassiness. Infused with blue chamomile to help lighten and boost blonde tones and argan oil to provide shine and strength. Keep your hair bright and healthy-looking with this shampoo...now this is what you call a blonde bombshell.; CONDITIONER - Banish those brassy tones with HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Conditioner, developed for all shades of blonde hair. This deep blue violet formula helps neutralize unwanted yellow tones, reduce brassiness and enhance the radiance of your hair. Enriched with blue chamomile, to help lighten and boost blonde tones, and argan oil to help tame frizz, increase shine and prevent breakage. The blonder the better!

How does this compare to other high-end purple shampoo & conditioners?
Start your review of HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Shampoo and Conditioner (12 US FL OZ)!
Diane K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was looking for a shampoo to keep the brassiness out of my hair when I saw this. The smell of these are WONDERFUL!!! The shampoo actually feels and acts like shampoo when a lot of the purple/blue shampoos don't really lather up. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and relatively easy to comb through when wet (I ALWAYS have to use a leave-in). I wish there was a leave-in with this particular mix. Awesome alternative to that expensive stuff, Price is on point, and did I mention how great this smells? Sul/para free also.
Melissa  B.
Murphysboro, IL
HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Shampoo and Conditioner (12 US FL OZ) uploaded by Melissa  B.
I am kind of a light brown/dark blonde. About a year ago I dyed it a red-brown. Growing it out, it got ugly and brassy. This totally calmed it down!
Melissa B.
I was so excited to try these hair products, but not really impressed with the whole outcome. I can tell a little difference in the toning of my blonde but not to my satisfaction. I have used products that have worked better. I have also noticed that I have been using extra hair products on my hair after the shower to help tame frizz. It has good ingredients that are supposed to repair blondes but then I feel like I'm doing more damage to manage the after effects.
Rebecca V.
1,226 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
SAD they discontinued this line! It made my blonde hair look so toned and shiny. Seriously, it became a quick favorite of mine and then I couldn't find it anymore in stores. If I can track it down on Amazon or something, I'd be happy. Liked the 2 used in combination. I would buy these again.
Jessica A.
Front Royal, VA
I was buying the most unhealthy purple shampoo and conditioner and it was Clairol. This shampoo and conditioner are the holy grail of cost-effective purple depositing colouring. It's safe for colour treated hair, great for oily and dry hair. No harmful chemicals and no hair breakage or fall out! 5/5 stars
Holly A.
Wichita, KS
It has a nice dark blue to it but it was pretty drying and did not appear to do much to reduce brassiness or help maintain my highlights
Gigi F.
Orlando
Safe & recommended for color treated hair. HASK has been on the market for quite a while. Their products are all sulfate free & reasonably priced. Best of all? They have an option for every hair type, whether you have straight, curly, frizzy or fine strands, there's something to address everyone’s needs. I have yet to try ANYTHING from this line that I was disappointing in any way.
Kristi C.
Winter Garden, FL
HASK is a brand that I especially love because it perfectly balanced affordability with QUALITY! These conditioners truly are so amazing & I absolutely love the unique, natural aroma that each of them have. Amazing!!! These are a must try, y’all!
Kaitlin H.
Cincinnati, OH
This shampoo and conditioner combo works pretty well for keeping dyed hair blonde between hair appointments. I do wish it was a little better and removing the brassy color in my hair. However for the cost, I think they're really great products. I've also noticed that while using the shampoo my hair tends to not get oily as fast, which is a great bonus! HASK Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Blonde Care Shampoo and Conditioner (12 US FL OZ)
Joselyne F.
It left my hair feeling dry after using it. It also didn’t do much to tone. Also if you use it wear gloves mine stain hands
Ask a question to the Influenster community...