Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz. uploaded by Echo H.

BY HASK

888-397-5312 Made in USA see more...

• How good is this compared to purple shampoos?1 Answers
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
I love the scent! It is a great shampoo for the cost. It along with the conditioner, has greatly improved my blonde highlights. It takes he dullness away that happens after washing in well water for some time. I love this product and would recommend it!
Fanny N.
Fort worth, TX
I love this blue/violet shampoo. It is one of the few purple shampoos that I know that does not contain any bad ingredients. My hair feels so soft and even after being bleached and stays a vibrant blonde color all year round.
Kati V.
Everett
I just used this for the first time and I already notice some brassiness is gone from my blonde. It's very nourishing and smells great. It's very affordable, only $5.99 at Ulta. Would definitely recommend (:
Alyssa M.
So I'm not a blonde but I've heard great things about this It lathers well the scent is subtle .This shampoo left my hair so soft hopefully to get my hair back to being healthy.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
I use this every other wash and I love it! It keeps my blonde toned and it's affordable. Win win! I use it in conjunction with the Hask macadamia line, and I love them all!
Melli B.
Hollywood, FL
OMG i am obsessed with this Shampoo!! It's gentle enough to use everyday but works wonders on blonde and even light brown hair to bring out the best in it!
Julia G.
Brownsville
I am currently using this product, and OMG it smells so so so good! I use it about every other day on my blonde hair and it does help keep the brass away.
Angelica Y.
Veneta
Purchased at: Walmart
Lathers really nicely. A little goes a long way! Gently tones my blonde hair to remove and keep brassiness away. Leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh.
Kristen B.
Barren Spgs, VA
I use this just about everyday! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny, and also keeps my blonde bright! It doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos do!
Genesis G.
Smells amazing, lathers well, and seems to do the job! Bought it from ulta, extremely affordable! Would repurchase and recommend to any blonde!
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
How good is this compared to purple shampoos?